Hey Carolina...

Dear Carolina Hurricaines “fans” :
Please do not feel accomplished. Heres some reasons why:

• You beat a team with a dwindled defense becuase of injuries
  • You did not sell out a GAME 7 of THE EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS
  • You have to have your newspaper tell you what hooking means
  • Youre one of the only hockey “fan” bases that has prolly never owned a hockey stick or puck or even played hockey in your life
  • Youre too dumb to know that hockey doesnt have cheerleaders
  • Youre Arena has more fans from the opposing team than yours on a regular basis
  • You cheer when we all know you have no idea whats going on
  • You do not deserve to win the Stanley Cup, when last year you probably didnt know what it was
  • Yea, ok, youre players are pretty good, I will give you that but thats all due to their talent, and not at all due to their shit ass fans. Come to Buffalo and listen in the streets all over the city after a GAME 6 OF THE E. CONFERENCE FINALS and just think about what it would be like if Buffalo won the Cup, then go kill yourself because you can never compare.

So learn about the game of hockey, maybe play once, then you can come in my face and cheer you bandwagon bastards.

<3 The Real Fans, The Buffalo Sabres Fans

Thats the dumbest crap ive ever read. You sound like a whining sore loser and most of your list is completely wrong.

Plus, they are located in Raleigh. They didnt have a team until 96’ or something, and the only reason buffalo had such a huge fan base right away is because we are so close to canada.

So please stop complaining and just wait for next year.

Signed:
-Thanks for making buffalo fans look stupid.

good god man sometimes teams lose

i’m with chris

i’m not just saying this cause i live in NC now… i don’t care about hockey. you’re just being a whiny bitch :slight_smile:

EDIT: * with poor grammar

Eh, I just read a bulletin on myspace and it was the same shit.

He probably just copied and pasted it. But still, he obviously thought it was worth the effort :P.

people need to relax…

next season starts in 3 months!!! :wiggle:

Well if this isn’t a raging heap of dissonance reduction then I don’t know what is.

:tup: then us real fans can watch the whole season and then battler for tickets with n00bs when the playoffs start again. I have no beef with carolina, i have beef with brind’awhore and his bitch ass comments after the game.

dude, i jsut found it on myspace and thought it was amusing

wow…

Wow…maby you should rethink what you post…Not to be a noob basher…but that was pretty lame. I’m sorry but excuses are like assholes…everyone’s got one and they all stink. You wanna know why we lost? they were the better team. plain and simple. Make whatever excuses you want but that will not change shit.

Sigh…from the carolina version of nyspeed…only + rednecks

UGH

yea…his comments.UGH…i want to punch him in the fucking nuts.

anyways…GO SABRES…3 MORE MONTHS!!! WHOO LOL

Not true.

There is just so far a team can go with only 2 nhl defenseman. Dont get me wrong, carolina is a very good team. But a semi healthy buffalo wouldnt have needed 7 games.

i thought about ranting about this when i saw it on myspace. but i figured you guys had enough of me… a year ago…

agreed x eleventy billion

sabres were a defensive team all season long, and then all their defense went down…the fact we lasted 7 games without them is simply stunning and IN FACT A TESTAMENT to why we were indeed a better team…

plus carolina has that shaved ape brind a’mour, so that completely discredits them in any way shape or form :lolham:

Peca and Rollie deserve the cup more the Wesley and Brinda’whore. There… I said it and I’m sticking to it.

Edmonton better win :wink:

Awful thread. Serves no point. But I guess since we’re on the subject…

Go Canes!

No really, I could care less about hockey, but at least everyone now can shut the fuck up about the “Sabres” for a while. It got old really quick hearing everyone and their mothers (literally) going on and on and on and on over it…

all i got to say is better luck next time we will make it hopefully before we know it!

Sand + Vagina = This thread. :tup: