Hey Carolina...

i roffle’d

im glad we lost.

you guys have no fucking idea how much money i spent last month at the bar during the games.

ugh

what a bunch of sore loser fans here in Buffalo. shakes head FUCK YOU SABRES.

so you were on the team? sorry about the loss but im glad you’re out too, we dont need any depew grads representing the cup.

you guys have no fucking idea how much money i spent last month at the bar during the games.

ugh…me too. And I only went to the bar for 3 games. :frowning:

Buffalo fans are dumb just because they’re from new york and you can’t escape being dumb when you’re from the north. http://www.horsepowerjunkies.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

hahaha he was only kidding, but I’m sure there are southerners with that kind of mentality. Seems ironic.

ouch.

you got me on that. that damn we… gets me everytime

oh, and nice job rep’in depew, never once did i see you at the pub for the game. i guess now that you have a desk job you’re too cool for the pub. i see how it is mr. imbetterthanyou.
:slight_smile:

you have no idea. i dumped well over a grand last month at 1 bar for the games. this doesnt include my normal drinking… ugh

bad month… or good month. i guess its all in how you look at it :slight_smile:

ROFL Yeah, i was kinda in my daddy chair in my apartment for most of the games, i didn’t want to jinx anything. I really should be more social but i don’t want to get man touched if i get too drunk.

just don’t get drunk with Matt.and you should be fine;)

coming from the guy who thought the leafs had a chance this year :ohnoes:

lol

god hates buffalo, we should be used to getting the shaft…the only teams that can win championships are the bisons and the bandits (occasionally) and god knows how much support they get around here…

As opposed to the Sabres, who play well because of their fans not their talent? :wtf: :bloated:

i didnt see toronto fans pissing moaning and whining like sabres fans are.

lol but it is funny that they have cheer leaders

whats next, a purse for the goalie? :stuck_out_tongue:

Word to that, i still have a hard time sitting.

Proof of that would be the mckee situation, I mean seriously a Fawking infection?!?!?!??!?!? What are the odds of that happening at that time?