So I'm Back after being banned

Well, my ban lasted longer than the Sabres playoff run:mamoru: well the good part for most of you is you didnt have to hear me rant and LOL about how poor the Sabres are. So looks like the ACC still has a Stanley Cup banner hanging and Buffalo still has yet another sports team that just cant get it done.

Who are you?

do we have an ignore list on here?

YES

[quote=“RedDawg,post:3,topic:30044"”]

do we have an ignore list on here?

[/quote]

Yes we do.

We will be holding a class on how to take advantage of this wonderful feature in the near future. We will post class times.

And Espo… this isn’t the best first post back :smash2:

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=401

click the link and thy ignore be done

Well, he has every right to bag on the Sabres after the half assed performance they put in. I’d call him and asshole if it was last year, when everyone was playing their hearts out and injuries simply caught up to them, but this year they deserve all the ridicule they get. We never saw 100% for 60 minutes, so all the “one team, one goal” stuff was complete bullshit.

Okay I’ll make it better.

welcome back, I missed you.

thanks guys i missed you too :wave:

[quote=“j_espo1,post:10,topic:30044"”]

thanks guy i missed you too :wave:

[/quote]

fixed.

only one person said it, don’t assume he represents the entire community. fyi.

permaban?

[quote=“JayS,post:7,topic:30044"”]

Well, he has every right to bag on the Sabres after the half assed performance they put in…all the “one team, one goal” stuff was complete bullshit.

[/quote]

To your first point, not really. His Leafs have been golfing for months already.

To your second point, that wasn’t Buffalo’s slogan. Go to nhl.com. You can buy shit from every team in the league with that same slogan on it.

To J_Espo, I wouldn’t worry about losing any Leafs to the salary cap, but you might start losing guys to the PGA.

A bunch of those motherfuckers must be playing scratch golf by now.

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/6356/lameuy1.jpg

the ignore list sucks. you still see that they posted a worthless thread and it still shows up every time they post, just not the contents. Then you get curious about just how worthless the shit was anyway so you click view, then just get pissed off again when you read it.

[quote=“GhettoDaxx,post:14,topic:30044"”]

[/quote]

Davey, play nice.

[quote=“Joe,post:15,topic:30044"”]

the ignore list sucks. you still see that they posted a worthless thread and it still shows up every time they post, just not the contents. Then you get curious about just how worthless the shit was anyway so you click view, then just get pissed off again when you read it.

[/quote]

:lol: I was up to like 8 people on my ignore list at one point, but always got curious about what stupidity they posted. It’s internet rubbernecking. Even though you know it sucks, you’ve just got to catch a glimpse of the wreck.

I gave up and now just suck it up and move on when those people post.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:17,topic:30044"”]

:lol: I was up to like 8 people on my ignore list at one point, but always got curious about what stupidity they posted. It’s internet rubbernecking. Even though you know it sucks, you’ve just got to catch a glimpse of the wreck.

I gave up and now just suck it up and move on when those people post.

[/quote]

Pluuuus one. :tup: I did the same thing. But if you really think about it, if you were to put everyone that sucks on ignore, you would only be able to read my posts. :gotme:

And though I am unbelievably charming, witty and sexy, you probably would get curious enough over time to see how badly everyone else sucks compared to me that you would just take them all off of ignore.

I dont think Espo was really banned. I think it was reverse band wagon hide out technique. He didn’t want to see the sabres win, so he left and now that lost he feels like its safe to come back and talk about how much better the sabres did then the leafs!

the only person i’ve ever ignored is gustav.