God Damn Hurricanes!

its real pathetic that a team wins 2 rounds and the cup due to injuries.i am sooo sick about it.sorry just had to get that out.

im with u

i am with both of you

what’s more pathetic is bitching about it.

this directly affects people and stuff

like i can’t brush my teeth anymore right girls will think i’m ugly and my car will break and

wait no

this affects none of those things

EDIT: :cry: :blah: :rolljerk:

I dont know how Cam Yank Me Ward gets the con smyth…fucking gay.

ITK put it best

“that makes 2 yrs in a row that no stanley cup was awarded”

I should call my cousin who lives in Raleigh and see if he even knows the won…caniacs are the most emo fans on the planet…and by emo I mean trendy.

O and by emo…I aslo mean they should go kill themselves.

almost as emo as dudes bitching about it 6 states away

and by emo… i mean emo :slight_smile:

i hope they all die in a fire…all of them

Shit happens, the season’s over, I’m done. Not bitching, just refusing to acknowledge it.

this is buffalo, all we have in this city is the ability to complain about our losing sports teams. so stfu, haters.

that said, i’m still fucking pissed. i’ll get over it soon, but you can’t help but picture our guys out there with the cup tonight instead of those bastards.

better than brind a fagmore

The shaved ape should get an award for staying on his skates as long as he did without dropping to all fours.

i hate to say it but with commodork and brindanose how do u not give it to Ward. Besides the fact he played great. I hate the canes dont get me wrong. BUt if I had to chose 1 cane it woulda been him.

i find it funny that their finals games didnt evan sell out

i won’t lie, i fucking laughed when he basically told bettman to fuck off and skated off with the cup without waiting for bettman to finish talking and without taking the obligatory picture with the midget

totally agree with ya :gotme:

yup, turned it off for the empty netter, i can’t watch them skate with the cup although i was wishing one of them would fall with it.

:rofl: