im fully aware of the hate for posting this

but fuck it !

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20090612/hkn-stanley-cup/images/eb5d1a7d-7cf9-4f21-8a29-e521150a17d8.jpg

love it

worst display of a nhl spokesman. fuck him and the pens

what’s that?
a big beer cup?

media humpers…he’s not even the best player on his own team… let alone the “face” of the nhl

best night everr!! fuck detroit :lol:

Thank god he didn’t get the MVP award.

worst cap. in the nhl

My leg hurts. owwwie. :frowning:

But watch me skate with the cup.

Edit. nice playoff beard.

Also Congrats to Brooks Orpik for getting his name on the cup. :tup: :tup: I was his defensive partner for a few years in Bantams.

YES! Fuck the red wings!!!

so just curious, how many people actually wanted pittsburgh to win, or did you just want detroit to lose no matter who they were playing? cause it seems to be alot of the latter lol

i just wanted to see crosby lose for a 2nd year in a row. i really cant stand him.

I was cheering for Pitts by default. If they had won last year, then I would have been rooting for Detroit.

I guess what I’m trying to say, is that I didn’t want either team to win, but 1 of them had to.

I love the penguins, all my buddies know that one ha I called the pens winning the cup at the beginning of the season

So you want credit for wanting your favorite team, who did well last year, to win the cup?

:cookie:?

Just glad to see that anybody but detroit won the cup.

I fucking hate that town, and hate the wings.

You have to give it to the Pens for winning this series, I gave them zero chance.

Good for Miroslav Satan, too. That was great to see.

Ugh, are you fucking kidding? I almost whipped the remote at the screen when I saw him lift the cup.

So the Steelers won the super bowl, and the Pens just won the cup. Must be nice :frowning:

:tif:

fuck crosby

I really really just didn’t want the red wings to win. I am a flyers fan, so i was glad that the team that knocked us out won it all.