now this is something that will really give you chills

http://www.pittsburghpenguins.com/multimedia/player.php?mmid=1418

… if you like hockey…and are homosexual

sweet:steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers:

fuck the steelers. there will NEVER be a better athlete in Pittsburgh than Mario was

Fuck the Penguins. I love hockey… but this town’s team does nothing for me.

why because they aren’t in a title chase? columbus is a few hours away go watch them

I don’t like them either.

pretty bold statement to make…Roberto Clemente???

Fuck you. Then who do you like if you LOVE hockey. Mario is the man and I will always cheer for the pens. And then when the pens win the cup again all you bandwagon fans will jump on. Hockey is the toughest sport. I like football a lot to. :steelers: But fuck the pirates and their bs. I never liked that pussy sport.

well fuck u too u little piece of shit,that smily black & gold which reps the city colors,so go jumpp in a 6foot hole u little bitch!:steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers:

even bill cowher said “mario is a magician on the ice.”

LOL!

FYI Asshole:

I am not from Pittsburgh. I don’t cheer for Pittsburgh teams. (except sometimes the Steelers when I’m bored and watching the game.) I like the teamfrom where I was raised and feel that my team has had some wonderful players also. Fuck you and your assumptions of me. I am not a bandwagon Penguins fan… Nor will I ever be.

Wow thanks for making my mascara run :crying:

Nice little tribute to one of the city’s great athletes! :frowning:

I’m sorry. I just can’t deal with an asshole telling me who I should and shouldn’t like… or who I will and won’t like when they do well. :slight_smile:

I’m glad I made your day though! :slight_smile:

dont think she was talking to u! :kiss:

ha… thats funny… oops… if not. :slight_smile: haha

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

you still have to show him respect for the talent he had.

I never didn’t.

Roberto > Mario