GO OILERS!!!

is anyone else a huge fan of Edmonton right now? Please win in 7!!!

That was a game game for them. Great game indeed.

FUCKING WORD

i called the cup victory after the OT win in game 5, edmonton finally got momentum heading back home, and (aside from game 4) the oil don’t lose at home…now two game momentum swing leads to OWNAGE in game 7

FUCK THE CANIACS, THE CUP MUST GO TO REAL FANS NOT FUCKING NASCAR FAGOR FANS
seeavatar

hell fucking yea, i’ve been pulling for them all playoffs even more now in the finals since buffalo is out! those fans in edmonton are RIDICULOUS

dude, i cant even imagine rexhall palace during the playoffs

seriously, i think buffalo is loud…i bet that place wasn’t even FATHOMABLE in comparison tonight…

GO OILERS!! They completely owned Carolina tonight. One more to go!!

<-------- got a nice Raffi Torres wallpaper on my computer

:word: as much as i think buffalo has great fans (and we are) edmonton fans have to be the loudest, most crazy fans in the NHL! let’s go Oilers!!!

what an awesome game tonight too btw.

i was able to watch most the game tonight… oilers just flat out owned the canes tonight. outshot them by a huge margin and got a ton of good hits on them as well… gonna be a good game 7 :slight_smile:

If anyone caught the pre-game, the entire crowd sang “Oh Canada” and they were clear as day while doing it… absolutely amazing. The shmucks in Carolina don’t hold a candle to the Edmonton fans.

I’ve been pulling for Edmonton after Buffalo lost. I figured that whatever team came out of the East was going to win the cup. I’m hoping that I was wrong!

:smiley:

they actually sang to the american anthem too

gonna be intense!

They do this every game… I love it! It sounds amazing.

:tup: I may just join the oilers forum. If they played like they did last night against buffalo i think the oilers would have pown3d them as well. They played like a machine last night, no contraversy you can’t blame the refs for that game. Anyone hear if carolina is bitching yet?

I’m sure they are. I hope they play lke that again. :tup:

For once, we can all say, “Go big oil”. :lol:

hahaha