hey every one

hey im a member and founder of gtg (german,tuner,group) we got 4 members and looking to grow so eany one with germen cars are welcome to join we run out of verona and can any one tell me how to make a signatue i have no clue

you drive a ______? you have ______ done to it.

You can’t make a signature unless you are a donating member

Welcome!

1990 mk2 jetta
1.8 i4
head was cut
camed
3in exaught system
neuspeed short ram intake
just got painted look in my profile theres a pic
gti intake
i have a turbo in the box for it not installed yet tho

sorry to hear you are into german cars. j/k
welcome anyways!

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu282/rcboy2793/jetta344-2.jpg

lol i love german cars but ive been bulding mopars since i was a kid i got a 950 horse 73 dart

:rofl: WoW that is worse then whiteys pink jetta :rofl:

Welcome

wow, you are a glutton for punishment lol. work on mopars too.
so that is why you have plum crazy on VW?
any details on dart? have a soft spot for those cars as i built a few of them when i worked out of other shop.

so does vin diesel!

and why do you run? drive instead!

73 dart sport 502 lowdeck stroker indy heads indy intake . got 68 barracuda 440. 69 corrnet. 71 duster 360. 67 gtx 440. i drive a jetta because its good on gas and not to slow eather.

its not plum crazy:nono:the color is 3 different colors in the frount is cortavin red pearl coat and middle is a megenta mix and the hood and stripes are a light blue. all mixed jeep colors my dad owns a jeep dealer

nice mopar

This makes perfect sense, as there is a member on here that has a Jeep that Jeep calls blue but is really purple.

and welcome

jeep has odd colors they call as you said (midnight blue) blue when it is definatly purple

its looks more blue then purple

awesome dart. now that you set your self up for it we need to see the rest of collection lol. you def have good taste in mopars

Welcome…

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu282/rcboy2793/Project22.png

i just sold the elcamino

awesome collection. still have my el camino. was out driving it tonight lol

just to put it out there the yellow corinet, and blue duster are for sale

Mopar fan eh? …watch out for a guy named Dominator… he might try and offer you candy for a ride in one of those.