hey everyone

wats up everyone

well first off i wanna say please do not laugh at me but i drive a 1993 geo metro but it will not be slow in a couple months i have a full top-end turbo kit for it and i need to get a few odds and ends but by mid summer i want to have it done

i am from the new brighton area

-broseph

welcome

welcome!

Welcome !

welcome , you can do an isuzu impulse swap into those that would be better

welcome:beer:

welcome

i was actually told a suzuki swift gti 1.3 DOHC turbo 4-cylinder would be best and jeff at 1st try said that i would need a complete parts car and i can not find any anywhere and the only thing i have found is the 1.0L top-end turbo kit…the setup i bought includes head (complete assembly), intake manifold, exhaust manifold (but gonna have a tubular turbo manifold made), ECU, AFM. i would like to get a t25 or a 14b those r the 2 best turbos for my setup as jeff and jack (ZEXaccord) has told me to run i am only gonna run 6psi on stock internals it should handle it since the only difference between the turbo and non-turbo motors r the pistons, crank and rods r the same(as i was told be 3 chevy dealerships) so 6psi would be fine and i have talked to fellow metro turbo owners and a couple of them have told me to change to bigger injectors and try and get bigger throttle body, port and polish the head and they have said they have beating v-8 camaros and mustangs and similar vehiles with ease, i think it would be sick to take out a stang, camaro with a 3 cylinder would be fun as hell

Welcome

welcome!

wow must be a friend of blanyer

welcome

thinking the same thing,

WELCOME!!

i rode in a suzuki swift gt acouple yrs ago and was pretty suprised. i knew nothing of these cars till that point. the gt’s also cam with recaro seats and ground fx 4 wheel disc 4 wheel independent suspension and they only weigh like 1900lbs, fun little ride.

Welcome

You ought to set your goals just a bit lower at first. If you end up with 80hp on 6psi, that’d be enough to run even with a new Odyssey. You need about 140hp to run with the big boys in camaro/mustang land.

welcome, i’d drive a metro :boink

The Metro is actually a Suzuki, not an Isuzu. The Impulse swap would go into a Spectrum.

Welcome to Pittspeed

welcome

dont worry neonmike22 i kno that just doin the turbo i will not be able to take stangs and shit i just trying to make the car fun to drive now i used to have a 91 supra turbo and had to sell it and got this but over winter and early next year i will have another block and start building it to take 12-15psi (i hope lol donno if it will hold because of small scale) lol i thinking about just contacting a r/c car supercharger company and getting a race motor with a supercharger for a t-maxx and that will be fine lol

Joe if you acctually go through with all this it will be great. That will be one hell of a sleeper haha.