Newbie....

Hello, everyone! Name’s Danielle, 22 yrs old, live in Greensboro, PA(Greene County). I drive a 94 Camaro, for pics & info on it, click on a link in my sig. I like photography, graphic/web design, and sketching/art. And of course, cars! :slight_smile:

welcome

welcome danielle, Im 23 yrs old and live in sewickley :kiss:

welcome:beer:

i like the look, but needs more under the hood. and ib4ugetcalledemo

nice car, wanna run um? i used to destroy 3.4 camaros with my ACR, wonder what my RT can do hehe, if i beat you then you know its time for LS1! :slight_smile: welcome to pittspeed

woah you got a spirit turbo too hehe, almost same motor i got in my shelby,
:kiss:

Don’t street race & don’t really want an LS1… :tounge: I wouldn’t trade my car for anything, I’ve grown too attached. More work on the current engine is in the future, though an engine swap was once discussed, but tossed as it was too expensive. Though I’d like get myself an oldie(like 77-81 T/A, 67 Firebird). My husband’s friend has an RT, its not bad, though he’s awful on parts. Yeah, the spirit turbo is on its way out soon(hopefully). I’m looking to replace it with something I like a little more(it would make a great sleeper, people don’t expect a turbo in that car lol), possibly a Jeep.

does that have a 2 or 3" lift???

BTW welcome :beer:

hi

welcome

Welocme,

I guess you found the site from my post on SCF :smiley:

welcome

yeah. :smiley:

nah, its a 10"…

the car sits lower than stock actually.

nice a sense of humor… something that usually lacks in a noOb

that is not emo sailor. you of all people.

BTW welcome

well, its only the internet… can’t take it too seriously. :slight_smile:

But if it makes you feel better, here you go: :finger:

j/k :smiley: