Hey I'm new

Well I’m new, and just found out about Pittspeed. I drive an '02 civic Si and it’s pretty much stock right now but there will be work done to it while I’m in Iraq. This is a cool forum. I’m originally from Pittsburgh North Hills area. I’m in the army so I currently reside in Columbus, GA. I can’t wait to move back to the Pitt.

Welcome…

welcome

welcome

Another thing how come I can only post in certain areas? what do I have to do to post in other areas. like new threads in the meet topic

Please read this post:

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31914

Welcome

ROFLCOPTER wow. usually I see those types of stickies and say damn another long and drawn out newb thread so I don’t bother with reading them that was short and to the point. I think I’m going to like it here with all the Pittsburgh people

:slight_smile:

ok now it’s bugging me. Why have most people just been posting single word posts/smiley face. It’s creeping me out. I all see is welcome and :slight_smile: . wow nobody asks questions like do you have pics. What kind of mods you working on nothing just welcome and don’t care. I’m just bored out here someone humor me.

We leave the question asking up to SoLow… he usually asks first.

welcome

Do you have pics of your Si? I would guess it is a nice EP3, post them pics!

actually it was a wrecked EP3 by a jeep. right now it’s been fixed but needs a new rear strut bar and some cosmetic fix-ups. I don’t have any pics with me out here in Iraq but I’ll check my e-mail and see what I can do.

“Member Projects” forum would be a good place to start a user/project thread, and post some pics and plans up in there.

Here’s my thread:

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31812

It’s not much of a project as it’s almost finished being fixed. and road worthy again. It’s stock right now with no mods but since I’m not in the states right now my wife is fixing up my car with CAI/E. I’ll be also doing some RH and ECU remapping. so I’m looking to be around 200 HP when I’m done with all the mods. minus induction.

hello

i wrecked my car agan

it was a 96 civic ex

im ok though if anyone cares