hey... just saying hi

in case my screen name doesnt explain it well enough, im here at pitt speed to make an attempt at selling my 1995 nissan 240sx base model s14… my name is chris and i live in the allison park area… im 27 and have had the car for a couple years but a complication with money is forcing me to end most of my vehicle projects for awhile (just bought a house)… anyways, i currently drive a s14 and have for years, i also own a 1986 mercury capri 5.0 which is also for sale at this time and i also own a 1973 vw camper… if anyone is interested check out the classifieds as i will be posting more info there

www.craigslist.org

I’m tired of people registering just to sell shit.

sorry to disappoint man but ive visited this site before and even registered before… i just forgot my old id and password… currently my need is a forum to get the ad out but its not the only reason i registered…

Well that’s a different story. There has just been people making sucky noob posts lately. Some of them just registering to unload stuff. If you’re here to post then, welcome

who honestly cares what hes here for? its a car forum and hes trying to sell a car… sorry not trying to jump down your throat but pittspeed is a resource and hes using it as one.

I want it. Send pics and description to tonylongface@hotmail.com. I’m just in the market for one and this may be perfect.

uhhhhh, who are you? you think because you’ve been here for a couple months and have a ton of useless posts that you can pick on noobs? stfu your a fucking noob yourself

Boo hoo.

:bigthumb:

welcome now please DIAF