HEY KRAMER LOOK IN HERE!

good shit, hwy king is srs business!!

heres an awful attempt at a video, plus about 50 seconds of Dr. Dre

didn’t sound as crazy as it does when you’re in the car…

i wonder what its like with the exhaust directly in your face.

Yeah…lol…like when I got pulled over in the fucking thing last year driving it less than a mile, lol, I think the cops quote was “I thought there was a pack of street bikes flying thru town”…and I never took it over 4K.

where is vid , if krammer dont post soon ill break out a unhappy stick

HWYKING STRIKES AGAIN!

got two decent vids, what power/fuel was the car on so i can put it in the title and get hella youtube hits? haha

E85, going by the boost level, and what it made at the dyno at that boost range, we are thinking in the 975-1000rwhp range.

its a 80mm turbo as well.

well im gonna put 1,000 because four digits is infinitely more impressive than three :smiley:

edit: brett: i dont know how tight ray is with the specs of the car but any more info that you know that you don’t think he’d mind on a youtube video would be nice

PM’ed

I’ll nutswing a bit. Or I pull it down if this is super secret info

Believe his fuel system has 1 weldon now, unless he’s still running the below.

45-08r 1.28ar
ID2000’s
VWR intake manifold, stage 1 race head with +1 valves
HKS 280’s
Triple Densos in MVP 2.5 hanger
Fullrace exhaust manifold w/ tial wastegates with .7 springs
(2) -8 lines out of the hanger Y’d into -10 to the rail w/-6 return
Weldon FPR
JE pistons/ carrillo rods
L19 head studs
stock mains

system is still 3 denso’s

is that from SF.com?

as long as ive known ray, hes never been afraid to share what hes got done, and somehow he remains modest after talking about it.

I figured he didn’t care.

but like anyone else with a car like that, if a crowd of people are like, hey pop the hood, hey what did it cost? hey this, hey that, ive seem him get rather annoyed by it. cant blame him i would do the same.

but atleast hes not a douche liek you bRyan and point fingers at ME when people ask about YOUR car :lol

Negged kramer for taking way to long and being a moron.

I do the same thing. It’s fucking annoying sprouting off your setup everytime someone asks about the car. I just don’t really care too much anymore. lol

Always get that one dumbass that asks what stuff costs, I never understood that. Who cares?

I just say, big turbs, fuel, tuned for e85.

i say big BIG tuRds also

What was the bike he ran? Power level etc

Just post Rays phone number for the description.