Hey Yo Admin

You and your board are going down and …

Fuck this board is a joke and the asshole that run’s it is even more so…later to all the cool people. and thank’s for telling me about this Brian and Sam … jus din’t know the guy was such an uptight candyass.

Fuck Pittspeed.com

Fuck Whitey

Fuck Darkstar

Now go get your fucking shinebox the 2 of ya…

Oh btw look for a few hangup’s in the next few month’s ya fucking genius

cause i’m more handsome than ten movie stars say hello to the bad guy

:eek3:

uhh ok?

but 2qwik, i thought you were leaving? you just want to see some responces?

http://www.helicon.net/nailers/JPG's/102.jpg

Is what’s coming…oh btw http://www.helicon.net/nailers/JPG's/92.jpg

Wasn’t finished turbovw

real hackers don’t use local ISP’s that log their location, ip, pc name, and dns cache… should of thought ahead :nono:

haha, owned…

btw, if someone starts hacking the board let me know I’ll be glad to help catch them :slight_smile:

The IP Address is: 24.197.33.24. The host name is: ip-pa-utown-24-197-33-024.charterpa.com.

oh noes…

and telling us to get our shineboxes… what does my cell phone have to do with anything?

Ya they don’t…gotta love laptop’s and oc3 :bowrofl:

if something happens to my site i would make sure your lugnuts are always tight…

ehhh… i don’t know… i’d put a fire wall up though… too bad i’m not home and on a commercial network :hs:

ya do it from your house ya dumbfuck :bowrofl:

omg OC3 you are l33t hacker…

stfu you idiot.

ya guy’s are fucked up and obviously you dont have a clue my friend !

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

and telling us to get our shineboxes… what does my cell phone have to do with anything?

i guess you never saw good fellas

umm 96tals1 i do know that you are obviously 2qwik’s friend or homosexual lover, being that you log onto here from his house… also from brians shop… and also from your home account, isp= zoominternet… so STFU… douche