Hey

hey my name is victor i am from youngwood and i dident really do this first i started posting in the import thread but it happens

i would drive right now what most would call a ricer its a 94 honda del sol full body kit f1 fenders vis cf good it has a wing and cf look alike tail lights it does have a ls swapped in with 4-1 headers hi flow cat and custom 2.5in exhaust and a cai so yes right now i drive a ricer but the reason for this is that i am in the national guard and was in ms for 6 months and in iraq for 7 months before i was injured and now i live in dc during the week and come home on weekends so while i was there i did the body work i like because i like the ricer look but dident want anyone doing the motor without me being there to talk to them about it so it may be an excuse it may not be kinda wish i dident because now i dont have the cash to do the full build till next winter but by mid april i hope to have the rest of the stuff on my car to run at pittsburgh raceway

i have a full race manifold t3/t4 .57trim turbo 3in downpipe wategate bov and fmic in the garage along with a full gsr head with intake mani and tb and the eagle conversion kit as well as a stage 3 clutchmaster clutch and lightened flywheel i only have 450cc injectors and im gonna do the best i can with them with my chipped p75 running uberdata with the nokia cable so i can data log and i think thats it? and i am gonna look for 250-300hp for the 16th of april with that set up and im not gonna talk about the future plans because i dont have the shit so i will when i get it for next season

sorry it was so long just wanted to say what i was about

welcome:beer:

Welcome as for the ricer explanation to each their own

whats crackin home skillet :):slight_smile:

welcome

welcome

welcome

welcome

welcome

i am in the national guard and was in ms for 6 months and in iraq for 7 months before i was injured

Thank you for your service, and I hope that your injury is fully healed.

Welcome to Pittspeed.

welcome vic :slight_smile:

welcome
http://www.alteredgas.com/pics/albums/upload/fd-9172005/fd0905_IMG_4511.jpg

I held my breath for each sentence and almost died

WELCOME!

welcome