hey

hey bitchez. its 5:24am. im still up. writing my paper. im not going to sleep tonight, it’s okay. and im not tired :slight_smile: fuggit. i literally can not sit down and focus on papers before the last minute. its bad. but i cant remember the last time i didnt get an A on paper.

anyways… just sayin whats up. whats cracking.

later

btw… willy, want to get some dennys or something in the AM tomorrow. i dont have my second class…

or choko, you going to be up? aite. peace

I’m the same way too. The later I start on a paper, the better grade I get. So glad I’m not in school, night cramming/paper writing sucks. :tdown:

ugh tell me about it. in the last two years, i cant even count the number of all nighters ive done. thankfully tonight, im not really going nuts. im actually pretty comfortable.

usually ive got insomnia about now… a little panicky…etc

+1 for working better under deadlines.

Procrastination ftw!

I am up too…

Monitoring customer tanks, handling driver breakdowns, and planning trips though…

Yeah, I’m at work.

Man, turbo, I remember those days. I don’t envy you at all, but you know procrastination is like masturbation… Good luck on it.

lol well said.

FINISHED !!!

time to take a shower and jet

im so glad those days for me are almost over!!! 1 week and counting :smiley:

I got 3 1/2 more years of this shit. I’m doing my MBA right now and then off to law school next yr. Yes, I’m a glutton for punishment…

just saw this now… i was lame last night and in bed early… i have a presentation at noon… but ill be grabbin a bite prior… if your down… pm me or text me

+1… do you have a career lined up yet?

i need a solid job based out of the south… any lines?

crackhead…

ken had a interview at cameron turbocompressor last friday, they called him today and told him to meet with them for lunch on wednesday! so it looks real good right now for him.

Will loves going down south…

:word:

:word:

i cant wait to be finished with school.

Just one more semester.

all this week this is going to be me…

working every night, then time to get in an 8-10 pager (ethics), a 4-5 pager (ethics), another 4-5 pager (dinosaurs), some 2-3 page evaluation thing (dinosaurs), another 4-5 pager (behavior modification), and oh yeah, another 4-5 pager (behavior modification)…got a few assignments to make up too for Psych of Memory…those aren’t too bad though…

:tup: to a semester of doing nothing
:tdown: to a week of deprived sleep