I've been zapped....by me....

so yeah, i do this every semester…and it goes all the way back to freshmen year in high school…

i dont do shit…literally nothing, other than glance over shit for tests…no homework though…and fall so behind, that by the end of the semester, i have to make everything up a matter of a week or two…

well that time is quickly approaching, and this is by far the worst it’s ever been…
and i picked the worst semester to do it…the one semester where if i do fuck up, i could lose my scholarship (because i’m already on academic probation)…and if i lose that, i can’t afford to stay at canisius…

i will be appearing on milk cartons everywhere because i will be totally missing from any and all social activities…or any activity that involves leaving my house or a library for the next few weeks…hoping i can once again pull the semester out of the depths of my ass…

summary:

1- i hate school, so i dont do it
2- i realize school is not cheap, so i have to do it
3- i come to realization made in #2 too late, and am ZAPPED!

i know i’m not alone in this type of situation, but i just cant help it…going into every semester i tell myself that “this one will be different…,” “this time i’ll get my ass in gear,” and it never happens…

how did you get a scholarship?

yeah I know school sucks but have you thought about your future?

Canisius practically gives scholarships to anyone who isn’t a complete and total dumbass. But even then I have my doubts, you see some weird/stupid people on campus.

really? I thought it was uber expensive to go there… and unpossible to get in??? :gotme:

I failed out of UB once and got into canisius, but it’s stupid expensive.

lol

:frowning:

Fuck engineering

a 30 was the mean on a test. 30!!! OUT OF 100

in one calc3 class at ub. I got a 17% which was an A

mean?

hahaha… I wonder how many people on here are familiar with that term… and his little buddies.

Canisius is ridiculously hard…I’m an accounting major and the average mean on our test scores from three different accounting classes this semester are 50, 58, and 65. They’ll let anyone in though as long as you got the $$$ to pay the $22k a year. I also got a scholarship for $22k total over 4 years. In no way am I saying I’m super smart but an 86 average in high school and an 1100+ score on the SAT will get you some free cash.

my HS avg was super low… I stopped caring in 10th grade… and my SATs were 1300+

Yeah, I had a nice 84/85 HS average coupled with a 1300 SAT and Canisius offered me somehting like 11k a year, but that STILL doesnt help me much… so I chose UB and made a giant mistake.

Blasphemer!!! UB Alumni Pride!!!

i did the same cause i was lazy

i also fall in the group that had a 85ish cumulative for high school…and about a 1200 SAT…they’re giving me about $7G a year…which is about a third of the tuition…

yeah i suck at life, im about to fail out of UB as well if i dont do well this year. I hate all of my classes and have no motivation to do the work. I have two tests tomorow and im still just sitting on my laptop bullshitting on the forums

i was this | | close to going to canisus for grad school… then i landed this job

So STOP FUCKING POSTING AND GET TO WORK

College degree > internet posting.

I got to NCCC.

this statement should desire no more clarification.

ITT Tech grad here. :slight_smile:

well i just completed a 13 page paper for my existentialism midterm…and it’s some high quality BS…hopefully this stamina holds up for the duration of time it will take to complete the rest of my late assignments…

and for all the comments about UB being better…Canisius being too costly…etc etc…from my experiences here, and somewhat in high school (i went to st. joe’s), a good portion of the money you pay for school goes toward the leniency of the teachers…i’ve had many teachers that take so much late work, and take off so little credit, it’s rediculous…

at first i just thought i was incredible at conning them with my stories and bullshit lines and what not…playing it off like it’s the teacher’s fault it’s not on time because THEIR email is faulty, not mine…but now i’m beginning to realize that they just eat it up because here at canisius, we pay for our A…

as is the case in many real life situations…more more ass you kiss, the more you get ahead in many places…why would school be different? i’m kissin’ ass with cash…