Hi new here

hey finally found time to join. Been reading this forum for a while. Just turned 16 in the past few days and in a couple months to a year im planning on buying my father’s 1992 pathfinder xe v6. Its a bit rusty and needs some minor work. Im pretty excited because its the suv that i grew up with and its damm reliable considering my dad hasnt brought it in for anything except for oil changes. So far the pathfinder has 209 000 kms and its still going strong with a few little problems but i hope to either fix them myself or get them fixed. Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself thanks for reading :E

Welcome!

Welcome… Better start drifting that bish :E J/K

Hey welcome! I knew there was more than one Pathy owner out there! :smiley:

Welcome to the NECC!

Hey another pathy owner WELCOME…

yea i am at 209 some miles and still going hard.

if you have any questions feel free to ask, we have some relativly knowlegable ppl here… i think…

What’s a Nissan?

Anyways, welcome!

thanks for the greetings. Does necc still have that membership thing were it includes discounts at ericsson?

We don’t have discounts with Ericksen at the moment, but we are trying to work things out with another Nissan dealership. :slight_smile:

Fulblown can get OEM parts for a pretty good price I hear.

Hope you buy it and bring it to some meets. Our truck crew needs to grow!

if we get enough 4x4s we can have trail runs… LOL what were up to 3 now HAHA

To bad yours is an automatic bryce.

And the big question is it standard or auto??

And Welcome and i bet it takes you 4 weeks until you want to become like the rest and buy a 240SX.

i know this is off topic but rob dont make me beat you with a stick, auto is just as good if not better for off road, no clutch to bake, you can drag the brakes to help increase traction in the rear end if one tire starts to lift off. not to mention auto are almost compleatly enclosed, i think you know what happens if you get water or mud into the bellhousing.

anyways, good to see another pathy… :slight_smile:

haha yeah its an automatic. ive always wanted a 1997 240sx ever since i sat in one when i was 7, but i think im going to just stick with the pathfinder for a couple years just so that i can get a good record with insurance and keep a clean driving record. only bad thing about driving the pathfinder is that i will more then likely forget all the standard transmission driving training that i spent my money on.

Welcome. Nice to see another nissan that isnt a car on here.