Pathfinder

my 93 nissan pathfinder, pics are 1000 words and such
parked all clean on the driveway
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45/93vg30e/MypathyMay1204.jpg

such a poser shot, in drayton valley (near that dam)
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45/93vg30e/Bryceposeinwater.jpg

Looking good. :slight_smile: Nice to see some diversity around here. :drinkers:

Love Dirty SUV pics. Altho i bet you coulda gotten it muddier :E

Indeed! That make it 2 pathys and 1 d21…that I know of

Time to go off roading. My pathfinder is begging for one last chew before it hibernates for the summer.

man anytime you wana go wheeling with me just leme know

Can I come too? With my…uh…shit. Too bad I sold that Lincoln Towncar. :smiley:

Nice looking ride. Black always looks good on SUV’s. (Plus we need more folks with room to haul our stuff to club events… :D)

Bring the murano Kris!! :E

if any of ya have a trailer, like a small flat bed one i would be willing to tow it to the events

oh you wanted one with a little more mud
sorry about the size, could not resize this one

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45/93vg30e/MudfrontJuly92004.jpg

Sweet pathy, I’ve always liked those. Your’s looks in real good shape too.

thanks, its in alright shape. the pics make it look wicked, i guess yall will find out at meeting time

We should go find some mud after if im still driving mine. :lol: :lol:

after, i dunno man i am going to have my chome wheels on, and i dont feel like spending another 4 hours polishin them, if ya wana go before i am game, as in the next few weeks or so

I could bring the Murano…but as soon as my mom found out I was bagging her car, I would be immediately dead and my testicles would be swinging from the nearest tree. :smiley:

Plus…the Murano’s “AWD” system only works if the front wheels start slipping. The “AWD Lock” mode only works under 19 MPH. Other than that, it’s a front driver. The AWD option is seriously useless on the Muranos.

I would love to take a Lincoln Towncar offroad. They have an air suspension system…I bet you’d be suprised what kind of stuff that could drive over. :smiley:

yea most of the wheeling i do is about 1-0.5 km per hour, i am a crawler not a basher. i know what ya mean about parents cars i dream about taking my parents 2002 acura 3.2 cl type s out but that will never happen, i would be castrated faster than that thing could run the 1/4

I don’t know man…17 seconds is a big head start when you’re running away. :E
(Don’t think I have a big enough smiley for that one. :D)

I guess I could always break out the 300K Km Caravan and bash that over a few rocks. :smiley:

yea… try 14.7 on the quarter, its actually fast lol (for a honda vtech)

I know…I was just kidding. The new ones are even faster…pretty surprising for a bigger car like that. The new TL’s look incredible! :slight_smile:

LoL yo buddy, its Rosser… when u gunna get ur chromes on? cause with this weather it set me back a bit, but yea we should do it around same dayz, go for a cruise or sumn, o yo next time i see u gimmie ur cell #, u can join me an my buddies on cruises we go on. Yeah this summer is gunna b the phattest summer… Peace