Pathfinder

EZ gangsta, i dont know, it looks like the weekend before spring break is the best time, i got polish them up before they go on, i just got my new light force lights mounted on the bush bar to see if they fit and DAM they are bright. so now time for the tear down and re paint the bush bar, and step bars. Who else are we going to be rolling with?

Where are we rolling to…I will hopefully have the eskies on by the end of the month…FUGIN SNOW stay away

are you on the north side? and how do you expect to fit 18’s (they are 18"s right) i assume yours is a 2wd cause if not you are screwd by that MASSIVE auto lock hub. and second whats the camber going to be like

St.Albert. And they are 17 by 7.5 Many others have done it with the same truck so I hope they work. 8)

no kidding, that would be pretty sick i have never seen a hardbody on anything bigger than well stock 16’s lol. so are you going to lower it much? i saw i white R50 pathfinder like 96-98 with the same damn wheels i have, that really pissed me off.

Awsome. I want to battle you in my Joy pop. JKS. I want the see more 4x4 pictures. Send me some good ones to my e-mail if you could. I take my Joy pop in our skate park and its fun. Lots of bumps and shit. Looks cool when your on top of the pyramid :smiley: You should cheak out your park too, but go at night :smiley:

I want to battle you in my Joy pop

am i just outa the loop here what is this?

This might help
http://www.n-e-c-c.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=739

oh god, i am speechless :o

Throw on some 20 spinners on it and sell it to a black guy.

Chris Rock - “Man, we put spinnas on everything…a nga would put spinnas on a toaster if he could”

While now you can!!

no kiddin eh, well i just took off my bush bar today to get it all panted up, so i pulled it off and that was no worries, then took the bottom of the two bars off, the one that holds the lights, took it off and the inside of it was PACKED with mud i could not belive it. I guess i gota scone it this time but i am taking to to school to bead blast it and get her all ready for like 10 coats of paint lol

GOD I HATE RUST

yea i will just go on cruises with some buddies, not nissans or anything, o devin has a sentra… just the guys and whoever else wants to come along. Any of you could join up with us if u want, ill post when we are going on cruises here for anyone interested in tagging along. Yeah but we live on southside, so it will mainly be southside, some whyte prolly and maybe go down to jasper once and awhile. Looking forward to seeing all of you at the meets.

These 2 really should meet. :lol:

hey thats what my 240 looks like. Except where you see dirt i see salt.

AWSOME looking pathfinder, old school 2 door. is yours stock height, and what size tires ya spinnin.

Just cranked the torsion bars in the front like 2 inches, and put this rubber thing in the rear springs that give it an extra inch. They are 31’s…for now.

yea it looked like you had a little more clearance than me.

For my 3 inch in the back what i am doing is using the front springs outa a 98 jeep grand cherokee V8 and then cutting the pig tails off them and they fit like they are ment to be there (you can get them for 50 bucks from a wrecker) Thanks to the smart boys at 4x4parts.com

another question when you cranked the bars are they on the bumpstops, and how did the alignment go for ya?

On sunday, monday and if i am slow Tuesday of the 28th and 29th i will be doing CV boots, lift, wiring for my aux lights and a bunch of other stuff so if anyone wants to stop by and say hi your welcome to come out. i live near 23Ave and 111th street

yea its got decent clearnce but without LSD its kinda shitty for off road because its pretty much only got 1 wheel drive on each axle.

I cranked the torsion bars like 3 years ago so i dont remember ho much more lift i could have got out of them. When you crank the torsion bars the top of the tires will tilt out a little more and should cause more wear on the outside should of the tire but i havent really noticed to much more wear.

Are your cv boots already ripped? Because if they are i would recommend using the 4x4 because you will screw up the cv joints. I know i let mine go to long and even after i replaced the boots i started getting a vibration from the front end after 60 kph. If you need cv boot pliers i have a pair that you could borrow.

What kind of lift are you getting… Trailmaster?

Yea i am glad to still have a relitivly tight lsd, but draggin the brakes off road is almost as good as an lsd as long as you are not going fast (this is quite pointless if you have rear drums not as big of a diff)

The day after the lift is going on i am taking it to have an alignment done cause i cant afford to drop a set of michelin’s. this lift is a t bar crank and springs outa a jeep as i said before.

As for cv boots, i did the outer ones in the summer cause they were cracked badly, but the good guys at part source in south common were unable to finde me a set of inners. The inners did not have cracks anyways so i just cleaned them out put new grease in there and used zip ties to keep them on (yea thats right zip ties) :lol:

Lookin good. I can get some boots i just have to order them. Let me know should only be a couple days and i will give you a deal too. If you want i got some free clamps for you too.