Hi

Hi I have a 1991 Gts-T type M. I will be joining the club and attending meets in the near future. By the way my name is Holly aka Skygirl. Who do I get my membership from?

You can pay ours Prez Aaron (SRBURG13) for membership. He’ll be at the meet on Sunday. Gonna cruise to Red Deer with us?

Ahhh another girl.

Remeber what happened to the last one who joined, I believe pinky was her name.

Lol, just be warned of leg humpers and post some pics, (of you or the car)

rob get ur mind out of the gutter.lol :butthead: :anal :!: jk

Pinky was the second last girl to join :stuck_out_tongue:

Now I am scared to join, what happened to the other girls??? Im not sure yet if I am coming for the cruise.

lol, don’t be afraid, like someone said just be careful of the leg humpers and you should be fine.

is your car black by any chance, i think ive seen you driving around edmonton

http://www.n-e-c-c.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3337&highlight=pinky

If you want to read about her. We have all changed alot since then. 8)

Welcome! :hi

Yes its black you cant miss it the plate says “SKYGIRL” and there is a decal that says “you got beat by a girl”

Welcome aboard :drinkers:

welcome! 8)

X2

That wont happen again… Unless this girl is Kris’ new GF. lol

I almost read that entire thread too bad she couldnt take a few jokes it would have been nice to have another girl on here but I doubt she knew anything about cars anyway!

Thank you everyone for welcoming me to the forum.

Sometimes I wonder why am i so fucking awesome…

BYAAAHHHHHH!!!

:w00t: welcome to teh boards! Ur the first girl/chick (whichever u prefer) that I know of that knows what a skyline is :lol:

And forsure the first that you know that does her own work to it?? Well I changed my catback so far and that counts!! I am hoping to dyno at 350+ WHP on the 10th. I want 375 but I have to wait and see how well we can tune it on the dyno. I cheat cause I need help doing that. And if I wasnt so lazy I would take off my tire and change my brakes! :roll:

What else do you have done to expect numbers like that?