Hi

Hi everyone,

Making my second post here before I get in trouble for not introducing myself.

Just moved back to Greensburg after living in Michigan for the last 10 years. Grew up around here and then left after high school and haven’t been back much since except to visit my parents. Now I’m back in the area to help out my Dad with his business.

Worked on cars since before I had my driver’s licence, helping my Dad, etc. I’m mainly into European stuff, especially Watercooled VW’s, but I don’t discrimminate against anything that is clean and fast. I’m really a roadracer, but I’m building a street/ dragstrip runaround right now as my wife really wants to try her hand at the 1/4, and I’m curious myself.

I worked for a few years at a small independent shop in Michigan specializing in Porsches and European cars, so I know my way around an engine compartment.

Anyway, that’s my story in a nutshell, see you around.

welcome!

welcome :beer:

welcome

welcome!

welcome

Welcome aboard!!

Thanks guys and girls. :burnout:

welcome

Welcome

Welcome :beer:

Welcome aboard Mark. Get that A2 VR6 done!

welcome

While we got ya here, I have a problem with my Passat…the turbo is unusually small, is that something covered under warranty?

welcome!

I’m workin’ on it Andrew-- if only money grew on trees. I thought the KO3 was a BIG turbo :doh:

ROFL

waht up mark… i’ll be down teh garage tonight / tomorrow afternoon if you’re bored.

welcome

Hey Sonny wassup. Yeah, I’ll be around this weekend. Email me your cell # and I’ll give you a call <<mmorris@chainconnection.net>>.