Hi

you had the maroon NX right? I saw the banner on your windshield :slight_smile:

I was coming back from getting my car re-aligned at Franks affordable allignments - he did a good job if anyone with a really really low car needs an alignment done.

Thanks again for the comments!!

I worked downtown for may - july and parked the car on the southside and walked if thats where you saw it.

I live in shadyside, right next to Sq. hill and drive through there a lot. The car was black when I bought it:

But the paint job was done very half-assed and had hazy marks all over the rear end. I got it repainted about a year ago in Titanium Grey Metallic, the color of the japanese spirit-R type RX7. I really like how it turned out, all black was just tooā€¦ batmobileā€™ish

welcome

thats was me. wana race??? :rofl:

nevermind.

Thank you 1st-try!!!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/slimboost/IMG_1566.jpg

What you can see:

M2 Large SMIC IC
Custom K&N intake
Unorthodox pulley
Stage 2 street port by Rotorsports Racing
Atkins 3mm seals +rebuild
Polished UIM, Elbow, Intake
HKS SSQV

The name is Vern, I drive a fairly modded WRX wagon. My wagon is not easily confused with other wrx wagons
:slight_smile:

http://home.comcast.net/~nitavern/wsb/media/172081/site1101.jpg

VF34 turbo, Sti pink injectors, walbro fuel pump, one step colder plugs, STi top mount inter cooler, Helix flex up pipe, Helix high flow catted down pipe, Greddy sp2 exhaust, PDX tuning custom map, AGX adjustable struts, Pro Drive springs, STi Group N top mounts, Powerslot rotors, Hawk HPS pads, SS brake lines.

Cusco front and rear sway bars and end links, Cobb SF intake and Agile dyno tune over the next few weeks.

^^VERNā€¦I say you set up a noob post of your own. I love the wagon!!! Letā€™s hear more about cha :bigok:

:blue:

:redface:

Pardon my noobness. I just hopped on here and thought that all noobs just posted in this thread.:redface: So I should start a fresh one then ?

yep no worriesā€¦you can have your VERY OWN!!! :smiley: then we can all talk about how great your ride is and get to know who your are!

Sorry for the hijack slimboost. On my way to start my own thread. I would have been smacked around if I made this mistake on nasioc or iclub.

welcome slim