New From Canandaigua Area

Hey guys been into cars and going fast for quite a wile now. I have been working on my 87 rx7 alot for the past year and hopefully i can lay down some really good numbers next year when i fine tune the suspension and some other things. Here are a few pics of the car.

I met a few of you at the king of the street even at nyirp…seemed like a bunch of good guys!

I was hanging out with the little guy who was grilling you about your setup at Empire last weekend. Car is pretty sick and look forward to seeing out on the track. Welcome and keep it up!

Nice meaty rubber out back & clean looking car :tup:

sweet car dude.

Saw it at nyirp…that mph is crazy…congrats

Hey thanks guys :slight_smile:

Looks pretty clean :tup: Welcome :wave:

awesome car! welcome.

Car looks great. Former FC owner myself…

Welcome!

More info on car…! :tup:

Engine is a lm7 out of a 2005 chevy truck 5.3 junk yard engine with arp rod bolts and rings gaped to .025 wider. Arp head studs dual springs and gt2-3 cam. Running a pt78/75 turbo on 20psi or so with a 38mm wastegate. Stock t56 transmission with a custom 6 puck clutch that rochester clutch and hydrolic made. The rearend is a 8.8 28spline that was out of a 2000ish mustang that i narrowed down 2.5" on each side to a 54.50 AF/AF, i used moser axels from a ford ranger right side 27.25, welded flanged to a rx7 brake offset to use the stock calipers and e-brakes other than that diff is stock. Running 2 bosch 044 pumps at 55psi with e85 and lowz 120s and tuning with hptuners. I am planning on lightning it up a little and putting a cage in her and fine tuning stuff over the winter. I think the car has low 9s @160 out of her, on my best pass it was a 1.8 60’ and i was half throttle feathering it out of the hole so i think she has some more in her.

Hell ya

Welcome

welcome to the boards

Nice! I’m in the region myself. Looks all business.

Fu lol.

Welcome Mike, good to see you finally had time to sign up on here! You end up bringing it back to the track at all since the KOTS?

Sweet!

LOL @ 160ish in the quarter. Can’t imagine what that feels like. Nice job it really looks sweet.

Met you at King of th Street as well, had the red race jacket on with the black 95 GT in my sig. very cool build, beef up that reat end! lol

Car is awesome. welcome

Thanks guys!!

No i didnt get a chance to get her back im probably going to wait until next spring to run her again, she needs a cage bad lol. i have quite a few things planned for the winter to hopefully get it dialed in a little better.

have a good one