FS: 1988 RX7, low price

5spd. engine starts, but not idling stablely. repainted last year. no rust at all. good project car. recommend engine replacement.(tranny is good.)
power lock, power window, power sunroof.

i have ordered an engine from japan. the engine will be in canada in next Feb, but i am living the country next 10th Jan. so i have to sell it before 10th Jan.

asking for $1000, obo.

here is the pics:
http://www.yorkbbs.ca/forum/viewthread.php?tid=149216&fpage=1&highlight=rx7

tel: 416 508 6226 after 8:00 p.m

i’ll buy it for 700$

Could you post some more info on the car?

Like: Km’s on car/engine, mods, problems, last etest and safety

Thanks!

Second that.

Also location?

ok…sorry guys. i missed loz of info

the car has 231k km. no mod, all stock. power window, sunroof, and all electrical stuff are working good.
the car is located in Scarb. danforth/eglinton. in a mechanic shop.

so if anyone wanna come to look at the car, plz set up time before 5:00pm monday-friday, cuz the shop is close at 6, and before 1:00 pm. on Saturday.

thanks!

the engine is burning oil, smokes a lot. so iz impossible to pass e-test. thaz why i recommend engine replacement. the last safety test was done in Nov. 2003.

noticed that was a york link, you wouldn’t happen to go to york U wouldu? iam just a very curious little monkey

i donno what u talking about

i’m very interested in this car i had one but i sold it like 2 years ago so i’m looking for another one

pm me with your info so i can contact you

where is the car located?

Can you last two posters not read?

His contact info and the car’s location is clearly listed already.

Looks like a good deal!!

If someone picks this car up and wants to do a Turbo swap, please let me know. I have lots of FC parts.

Joe how many FCs do you have now? 7? Hell, I alone have had 2 of your previous FCs, lol.

huh??? who r u plz? i only have one FC

R.P.M. = Joe

My appologies for the thread hijack, carry on.

superspeeding - I’ll maybe try calling you on Sunday. A deal I had going with another guy for an FC just fell thru, I’m looking to get another FC ASAP.

so just give me call then, and we set up a time to see the car

is this car sold?

not sure but i herd it was …

Yeah I bought it a while back.