SOLD

Im sad to say this, but i have to sell my car, its going for $3700 OBO AS IS. I know that may seem a bit pricy but i need a reliable car to go to work and school.

The rx-7 is White, 5 Speed, with power windows, and sunroof. The Car has 220,XXXkm’s on the body and 40,XXXkm’s on the motor. car has never been in an accident or stolen. since it is 19 years old, this year will be the last year for E-testing:) . The insurance on this car is too much for me.

Goods:
-Rebuilt engine 40,XXXkm’s ago
-Custom 4 puck Kelvar Clutch
-New Exhust system with removable cat. (straight pipe)
-New Vacuum lines
-K&N air filter
-Auto Meter Boost and Air/fuel guages
-Custom steering wheel
-Custom Shift Knob
-Polyurthane Suspension bushings
-Spare EGI
-2 Spare Tires
-Spare vacuum lines
-Turbo :slight_smile:

Bads:
-Not running anymore (Vacuum leak/ miss wired vacuum lines)
-Needs brakes
-rust on sunroof
-Faulty Ground
-No audio deck

Car is a must see! Price is negotiable. again AS IS

Pics availible but i dont know how to post them :S

www.rx7club.com

great place, go check it out but i’m assuming you have already.

gl on the sale. i love FC3S. had one myself, but one day ill get another one.

email pics to overboosted_sr@hotmail.com, i can post them for you if you want

i think you’re asking too much personally.

i got my car for $3300. '87 TII, just like yours. 22k on the engine, 187k on the body. no rust on sunroof. mine needed brakes too. but the kicker was that mine RAN when i got it, and still does. i also have most of the same goodies as you (air filter, gauges, clutch, strut bar, exhaust).

so i dunno, just because it’s not running you might have to consider lowering the price a bit. that’s just my opinion though, you don’t have to listen to me.

anyways, good luck with the sale.

heres his pics

Great price personally speaking. Sunroof rust is actually very common, be uber rad like me and buy a glass sunroof. =) (betcha can’t find one)

CAR IS SOLD