Hi!

Hello all!

A buddy recommended this site to me because I’m in search of a bike for Spring. I’m not sure why as I didn’t even see a section of them in the classifieds, but anyways…

Maybe someone here can help me out.

Thanks,
Sarah

HI SARAH. IN GENERAL AUTOMOTIVE THERE IS A SUB FORUM SPECIFICALLY FOR BIKES(AND OTHER THINGS THAT AREN’T CARS)

THE BIKES ARE FOR SALE IN AUTO TRADER, AND SOMETIMES IN MISC. ITEMS (OCCASIONALLY/NOT REALLY)

SOMEONE WILL ASK U FOR NUDIE PICS; MIGHT AS WELL GET IT OVER WITH NOW N POST EM UP. THERE IS A SPECIAL SECTION FOR THIS ALSO, IT IS IN THE OFF TOPIC SUBFORUM, “THE NOT SAFE FOR WORK ZONE”, FEEL FREE TO POST THEM THERE.
:wave:

Yeah, you can feel free to ignore about 98% of the posts that are going to be in this thread.

Welcome to the site :slight_smile:

welcome over here also

welcome sarah.

what kind of bike were you lookin to get?

welcome!

ignore the majority of the boys.

Yeah you’re gonna get alot of PM’s I’m sure.

Most of us are cool tho :slight_smile:

:tup: to getting a bike, what are you looking for exactly?

Welcome Abroad!

You can find the Bikes & Other motorvehicles section under General Autotive

You can find the auto trader in the classifieds section.

You’ll find the bike community here is pretty friendly, and relatively knowledgable.

Welcome :tup:

Hai.

welcome :wave:

newd?

Hiii sarah!!!

Hi sarah.

You’ll probably have the best luck looking for a used motorbike on craigslist, but there are people here that can (and will) most certainly tell you if you’re getting ripped off.

and yes, nudes will get you far here, just like in any other aspect of life.

:evolve:
:evolve2:
LOL i was looking for a different smiley and saw these! hahaha fantastic

ironicly they are both mine.

Arr.

Welcome :wave:

Welcome. What kind of bike are you looking for? Have you ridden before, have your license?

Yeah, there are a lot of guys here who spend more time working on cars than talking to girls and it shows. So enjoy the goofy comments, we’re all pretty harmless.

(If anyone actually does send you creepy/annoying PM’s let me know and I’ll ban his ass.)

welcome

ib4junkpicsaresent

HI! Nudes? !!