new here

Hey fellas, friend told me bout this site, seems chill. From syracuse. I ride a 2005 gsxr 600 that im tryin to sell, but mainly here to find a new car and get advice on what to do with it and i slowly dump paychecks into it haha. lookin for a 98-02 trans am 6 speed. later

Welcome! Learn the word “Transmarobird” :tup:

Hey whats up

Make sure you dont call someone stupid in the politics forum, and make sure you dont say anything that can be interpreted as “offtopic” if you create a thread to sell your bike in the classifieds, or you will be banished.

Have a nice stay

feelin the love already.

Welcome! Saw you over on CNY1320, and then recognized your bike in the classifieds. Cool to see another cuse guy on here.

haha yeah. those guys loveeee their street racing

I actually haven’t met any of them yet, I’m relatively new to the area. Moved here from Buffalo back in August. So no plans on going back to a bike next year if your gixxer sells?

Buffalo eh? I go to school in niagara falls right now, no not as of now. I just want somethin i can work on gradually over time. Bike is def fun and i’m not DYING to sell it but i think its time to put some ‘muscle’ in my garage haha

Gotcha, you go to NU? Bike looks nice, I had an older GS500 but sold it before I moved. Might be interested in getting back into it next year, but we’ll see.

welcome

hehehe

Welcome!!

welcome :wave:

hullo :wave:

welcome… this place is SOOOO chill

lol nice avatar. getonmyhorse.com … so funny and addicting

what it do, dirty.

Shawwwttyyyyyy!

hey there, welcome

welcome brah