HID HELP!!!

I have the s13 front end with the projecter lights what bulb will fit in it ?? h10 or?

h10? s13 front end with projectors? be more specific…

if it is an “h” its h4

silvia i believe are 9006??? some please correct me if im wrong

Thanks buddy its the S13 front end converson on the car. It has the projectors lights lol i belive that sould be enough info!

no problem lol. i just never heard of a h10…ever!

projectors…9006.

triple projectors, use an h1 in a specail holder, so h1 hid doesn’t work properly for low beam, the rest are h3

dual projectors are all h3

non projectors are h4 and h3

they’re actually h3c which is a bit different than h3

same glass bulb but uses a different base/holder

True for non hid bulbs but hc3 and h3 are the same for hid bulbs as they both receive + and - through the ballast. regular h3 bulbs are grounded through the base(metal part holding the glass) and the power is fed through the single wire. hc3 have 2 prongs one + and one - but the base is the same for both bulbs.

Noobie240 You will notice that your fogs have been modified to use H3 bulbs instead of HC3 using this meathod
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/102925-official-s13-dual-projector-hc3-h3-foglights-maybe-even-low-beam.html
so if you need to replace them use H3 bulbs

On a side note Noobie240 if you want the stock silvia grille and the vent cover for the hole in the front bumper on the drivers side that belong to that front end PM me and you may even get a story out of the deal