HIN: Boston Night-Shift 4/26/08

Title says it all… just seeing who is going. i know myself and a bunch of others are going as we do every year. it is a total blast from the time you get there. its nothing but one big party plus free shit and cool cars.

Already planned on going. got my free ticket, when i bought Jucied 2.

Juiced 2 FTW!!! yea me 2… me and the lady and my brother as well as many of my friends

Id go if anybody will give me a ride

im down for goin… M3 will be on the road by then so ill be taking it up prolly

My girl might have to work, ill give ya a ride. ive only got 1 other seat in the car. 2 seaters FTL on road trips

I can also provide rides… if I end up going. I’ve always wanted to check out a HIN show.

sweet, when you know for sure get back to me man

1. Hooked on 240
  2. LKSI
  3. 1.8T/i like gay names…lol
  4. Swain

If your going Add to the list. im most likly going sunday for the drift event. or im staying the weekend at a friends house

Event is SAT only

I also have a hook up at Boston University if anyone needs a free room to stay over. Only problem is the rooms are about as big as jail cells.

Event Tidbits

What: Hin/Nightshift Boston
Where: Bayside Expo Center, 200 Mount Vernon Street, Boston, MA 02125
Price: General Admisson - $30 EACH PERSON. (Children under 6 are free, with purchase of 1 GA ticket.)
Time : 5pm - Midnight
When : Saturday April 26th,2008 only (last year was sat+sun)

tis is like the 1st year i wont be going in 5 years its allways a great time …drunken hotel partys are awsome at the double tree lol …and the skinny dipping in the harbor as the show was getting over

:headbang

if your DEFENENTLY going add you name to the list.

Quick Reminder $30 PER person, and its 5pm-12am( Afterparty to follow) THIS SATURDAY

1. Hooked on 240

im going im in the show so im heading out friday morning

more info about it???

theres my general info.
The site for this event is Here

As far as whos going, people need to make up there minds and fast. its THIS saturday. Most likly ill have everyone meet at Crossgates since thats the center of everyone, then just head down 87. i dont know what time yet i imagine 2-3 we’ll meet, take a hour drive out there, then by 430 we’ll be in the gate. Around 20,000 people are expected so dont be suprised if we have to wait in traffic.

boston is allways a kickass time … but sadly i have to work and cant get it off im to god damn responsible :headbang :headbang :angry2

whose going to this??? If I were to go i would meet you guys at x gates and cruise down with the women.

That was great. Don’t forget the PEE PARTY! Last year was a blast! end of story. Too bad we’re not going this year. I was looking forward to it. Canceled our reservastions at the Doubletree today actually.

who is heading out on friday morning???