Hot Import Nights

I’m going to the NJ show anyone going?

Whats the Date and what not?

2009 Hot Import Nights - New York (Englishtown, NJ)

Where: Old Bridge Township Raceway Park
230 Pension Road
Englishtown, NJ 07726
When: May 16th, 2009
Saturday 4pm to 12am

Theres a shitload of us going to HIN Boston (New Hampshire) on May 9th.

Where you staying?

idk if im going yet… im fucking broke. If I go, im staying with kenny and ky in their room… idk what hotel

ok.

a bunch of us are going to be at autox on 16th and 17th

we all got a room down in nj, and they just announced that they are doing formula drift, it should be good, we were going to go to boston originally but it wouldnt work with a few of our schedules

Im shipping out for the one in New Hampshire. Drinks, automobiles, and lots of firearms… sounds like a blast.

If I go to NH, I’m bringing back a stock of liqour for the summer… shit out there is 1/2 price! Live free or die! lol

Yeah count me in, I’m always down to see a bunch of macho Asian dudes shining their ballsacs to perfectio…

My b wrong thread I thought this was the one for Hot Import Nutz

Sowweee

Boston sucks… well at least 08 did. basically it was the lot, inside with hot bitches…

NJ or NYC Night shift is the place to be… drifting ftw!

HIN Night Shift no longer exists.

You are an idiot

im going to boston …car on the otherhand …still up in the air …

for one. your right :slight_smile:
(Im talking about the show itself… not after partys…etc.)
Second, Explain how 08 boston did not suck. The cars there were like some good cars from the lot. Stuffed in there…( well they had alot of extra room) Your car makes them look like garbage…(granted my car looks like garbage parked next to a ford fiesta… ) biggest gripe was that i went there, and seen 2 stock/bondo’d EG coupes from PA, when all i had to do was make a left onto state st and boom.

The only reason i liked NYC better is bc the “scene” down there is crazy. Ya bunch of stolen parts/w.e. Plus more of a show down there + more stuff going on. Friends after party on queens blvd was sick.

You’re an idiot because Boston 09 has a show, drifting, and drag racing.

Hrrrrm. Maybe I’ll go up for a day.

my little brother just got something in the mail from UTI about it… i was like WTF?