HIN in philly.....56k dont even try

Yes the camera sucks and some of the pics are shitty but its a POS cheap digital camera, i haven’t gotten my new camera yet. It was a good time other than it was pouring rain outside and i had to park 4 blocks away in the middle of chinatown.

oddly enough i like the clear rad hose, its weird

looks interesting. I was supposed to go to this with the EuroProjektz crew but was obligated to the Winged Warrior Meet. How was the turn out for EuroProjektz?

scariest import models ive ever seen:

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:5,topic:29258"”]

looks interesting. I was supposed to go to this with the EuroProjektz crew but was obligated to the Winged Warrior Meet. How was the turn out for EuroProjektz?

[/quote]

i’m not sure which cars were with them, i wasn’t really paying attention to the “club” names

Wow…some people need a lesson in “less is more”. Apparently the F&F scene is still going strong.

However, looks like there were some pretty nice exotics there…

Hey! I know one of those girls… (one of the hotter asian ones, not the ugmo skanks)

Looks to be like a ricerfest, but some nice cars there I bet.

So is it that dark in there so you cant see how horrible 90% of the cars are?

[quote=“MPD47,post:11,topic:29258"”]

So is it that dark in there so you cant see how horrible 90% of the cars are?

[/quote]

it was very dark, some areas where the cars were less-riced out (not enough neons/strobes) were incredibly dark.

[quote=“LXTASY,post:9,topic:29258"”]

Wow…some people need a lesson in “less is more”. Apparently the F&F scene is still going strong.

However, looks like there were some pretty nice exotics there…

[/quote]

the exotics were the best part, and all the T&A strutting around

Looks like a lot of High dollar cars there.

x…

the drag scion was pretty cool

7.6sec times