Hiya!

Hey everyone. I registered a little while ago but never made my intro. I’m from Victor but I am currently in the Air Force stationed at Langley AFB, VA. Both my husband and I have Subarus. I drive the Leacy SpecB and my husband drives the WRX. Sorry about the second photo but we don’t have any other current pics of my husbands car right now :shrug: I’ll post updated ones later :slight_smile:

good stuff more pics of both plz

welcome

Nice Cars. I’m actually in Virginia beach right now lol

My buddy that wr’re staying with works at langley

nicencie… yea more pics…

1sikwrx lol

i remember i went to walmart once, and i saw a guy pulling out in a monte carlo and his plate read 1badv8

welcome

welcome. cars look nice :tup:

Newds?

Had to. Welcome.

:wave: Either of you do any types of events? Autocross, track, road rally, etc?

Thanks for the welcome guys! I will definately get more pics up. Neither one of us has done any events with our cars yet, but my husband wants to auto x his, and I want to take mine to the drag stip and possibly some road courses at Virginia International this summer.

Really?? Too funny. Your buddy lives in VB and commutes to Langley every morning?? YUCK!

welcome…more pics of the WRX

Welcome. That’s a good looking b-spec. Love the plate.

welcome :wave:

Very nice!

That legacy is super hot. srsly!!

hola chica! welcome to the fun…

that legacy is one sxy friggn car…it was a toss up between my car (speed 6) and one of those…buuuuut i got a killer deal on mine so i had to…but the scooby was a very close 2nd…

very nice scoobies u guys have!

welcome, do you like the shocker.?.. b/c it is on your hubby’s scooby.

:lol: loves it

oh hi

hey. you and your husband have any amateur videos up anywhere? if so i’d like to see them.

At least you two have decent cars. Getting them to an auto-x should be your first priority!

I friggen love Subarus.

Ughhh.

:tup: