HMm it appears i'm famous haha

3rd gen Fbody vid - http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=6574F5F3-47FF-4CBA-ADC8-C738AEE56857

My cars exactly 2:14 into the vid, weird how your into a cool vid and all the sudden u swear your car just flashes b4 your eye :lol:

Mike

LoL whoever made that vid obviously likes that launch pic :smiley: Awesome! I wish my car could pull the front wheels off the ground with stock rims and tires still on up front :cry:

Awesome :tup:

Anyone know how I can save this vid on my HD?

:tup:

no nyspeed sticker no care :slight_smile:

Damnit, every time I watch that one I get pissed off that I dont have an Iroc yet…why do you have to do that to me orangE?

:tup:

.00 > .02

Damn now I want a Iroc… bastard.

very cool, congrats!

awesome man :tup:

7.02 NA > 7.00 with 125shot :lol: so funny u need an extra 100 hp to keep up with me NA, LOL and u dont even pull the front tires :biglaugh:

WOAH!!! Johnny Popular over here :lol:

he got ya there choad…

i guess you a movie star now mike…can you sign my left ass cheek?

^ rofl :tup:

ouch…

Oroc, and you were having doubts keeping your car

you fag0r

:word: come on mike, you know you’re going to keep it now and never sell it :smiley:

:tup:…exactly why my next car is going to be a 3rd gen trans am. I <3 them

oroc you know i posted that you wer ein that video about 2 months ago right?

why u gotta be like that, :lol: it is a 100 shot, and the wheels did come up, watch the vid, its hard to see, but they deff did.

radio > non radio

LOL radio, why do u gotta go there man! :lol:
well what if i told u that i now have a pioneer head unit, infinity 3way 6x9s, infinity 4x6 plates, and a 10 inch sub in the trunk… this year my stereo > your walkman

-oroc

haha my frame by frame analysis of choda’s NOS run vid reveals he did in fact pull the front tire up .003 inches for .001 seconds :tup:

lol :smiley: