Hockey stick hookup?

After borrowing a buddy’s bauer vapor v2, i realize one piece composites are a must have.

anyone have the hookup? I need to buy one, by thursday preferably

i have that exact stick…laux had them for 70 brand new i believe

edit: no hook up…just letting you know

nice. I want one of the vapor xxx but I don’t really feel like spending that right now so I might check that out.

those sticks usually go for 80. thanks!

goto great skate theres a big bin of clearance 1 pc sticks just get something with a similar weight,flex, curve an your gold its not all in the stick. Bauer an reebok equipment is pretty much all the same so if you see a rbk stick thats similar more then likely its identical.

yea im gonna head down to great skate today when i get out of work (5) and hope they’re still open. fuck, i gotta buy a helmet and a stick, theres $200 right there

merry christmas to me, from me

I am not too familiar with this forward stuff so bare with me

I had been playing with a bauer vapor v2, and needed a new stick. I got a bauer vapor. The new one has a flex of 102. I’m thinking this might be too much. I believe the v2 was an 87 flex rating.

is 102 gonna be too different?

its stiffer i believe.

its stiffer, i just odnt know how much of a difference its gonn amake

yea its stiffer…if you are using 85 or so flex…u should have the strength of a 12 year old boy…100 min if you have any sort of muscle mass and dont want to snap your stick in half when taking a decent shot

i don’t know. I like wrist shots better with the softer flex. I’ve talked to a lot of people about it, and it seems everyone prefers a high 80s flex.

i bought a 102 flex bauer Vapor and an 87 flex Bauer vapor VIII. I played with the VIII today and liked it.

yea i rock the vapor 20 and the 30 i love um

can anyone get me a hookup on a bauer vapor xxx, righty, p88 lindros curve, 87 flex?

if you dont take alot of slapshots then an 80’s flex is fine. the bauer 87 flex i think actually is stiffer than an easton 95, at least they seemed that way comparing the bauer one70 vs synergy 350.

try:

www.hockeygiant.com

i wish i had skates that didnt blister my feet after 30 minutes… then maybe id go more often… :frowning:

i called hockeygiant a while ago, they didnt hvae any rightys left. i emailed hockeygiant for price on the 06 model

to bad this wasent 2 years ago, when i played for cheektowaga central my coach got synergy’s form the sabres for 50$, i could use a few more for that price

damn. the new synergy’s go for $200, too

the synergy 530 0r 35o is and amazing stick for just 100 bones

I’m kinda trying to step my game up. I’ve been progressing pretty well as a forward. I have a vapor viii 1 piece composite now, but i want a vapor xxx. one of the motivations behind this is so i have the viii as a backup incase i break one, but also i just want to upgrade

pro stock sticks at the sabres store, the ones that manufacters make for the pro’s i beleive they still sell them there. (discounted) nicely