WTB: Right Handed Sr. Hockey Stick

looking for a composite stick, one piece. something light, can be used… as long as it is in good condition, i am open to various curves, flex, brands, etc…

dicks has ones for like <$20

i have a pominville game used stick that i used for a while. It was the RBK 7K he used last year. Its SUPER light. Regular flex 87

was thinking about selling cause im getting another stick…and i’ll have 3 sticks, and i don’t really need that many.

http://www.slapshotonlinestore.com/images/products/199/7k%20sickick.gif

they have wood/laminate ones for that cheap, but not composite.

how much do you want for it?

anybody have anything else that they want to get rid of? Coldaccord? jdmr2?

I have a easton havok one piece white. The stick is a little worn on the bottom but not bad at all. Um maybe i can take a cell phone pic when i get home PM me your number and ill send it. Name a price.

i have an easton ultra carbon shoot me an offer

pm sent. further details requested.

pm sent - further details requested.

i couldnt find either of these sticks on ebay, so i dont know what a fair price is. check pms.

bump - diddy, check your pms.

skunk, what exactly is “regular” flex? lol

sorry, I have a few mike grier pro return synergy’s i use, and i keep that vapor as a backup to bring to skate and shoots at pepsi (cause the synergy would walk away quick)

bump, anyone else have anything they want to sell… I’m looking for the same thing as the OP.

I have a Nike Bauer Vapor stick I would get rid of…$50…it was $90 new but since I got my Kotalik stick I won’t use it anymore

ooh, jordan, this sounds promising!

what flex?
how heavy?
what curve?

what shape is it in, any chips or cracks?

I will take a better look tomorrow…nothing wrong with it at all that I can think of. Some wear in the paint along the shaft but no cracks or anything like that…

I dont remember exact specs…thinking the flex is 87 and I will know the curve tomorrow

Reg Flex 87
Lindros Blade/Curve
Lie 6

It is in better condition than I thought, with fewer paint scuffs…lemme know

pm’d

BeautyOfLefty-ness

sorry d00d