WTB: hockey stick and skates

hey in lookin for a Stack and skates for around 100ish, i really dont wanna go to Dicks and spend $200. im looking for a decent Stick and i really dont care about the condition of the skates as long as the wheels and bearings are good i wear about a 11 or 12. yea i know one guy is selling some skates on here now but i dont wanna spend $100 on just skates when im only gunna play once or twice a month

i have a pair of nice eastons, i paid almost 200 for them they’re worn but still in good shape, need new laces, i’ll try to find pics of them, i’d let them go for $50 i think they’re 10.5 or 11

nice, but i just got a pair from a buddy, sorrie… still lookin for a stick for about 50ish though

i’ve got a stick. but… it’s pink. and pretty beat- up

edit: for 6 years of my life, i was a pro rollar hockey player.

lol u have been pmed this would be a great joke

you can get one pieces for cheap these days…brand new synergys and vapor one pieces are going for around 70 now. I got a real nice bauer vapor 25 one piece from laux for 70 about a month and a half ago. i think dicks had some decent ccm vectors and synergys for around that price. if you have alittle extra money to spend it would be much more worth it in the long run. if your looking to spend like 20, wooden sticks will never do you wrong.

yea i know, im looking for something decent, but dont wanna spent the 80 on a synergy. just lookin to see if someone has one they dont use anymore and wanna get rid of it

i understand that, 80 is alot of money, if i didnt use my sticks 3 times a week i would hook you up…good luck, you should try looking on the bulletin boards at rinks, there are always equipment for sale listed.

good idea, haha im about to buy that pink one, nothing like getting scored on with a pink stick, its been like a year since iv played so this should be Fun

haha i hope you can fight…if this is like a mens league or anything of that sort, be prepared for some drunk guy in your face talking your ear off at every face off about the pink stick, esp if your schooling them

o i know thats one reason y im gunna use it, i play at american about twice a month for a friends team, and on friday im playin at Spinners with about 12 friends, so we will see how it goes

and the other reason being…you like little boys? haha j/p have fun with that

damn man u dont even know me. how u find out? lol starting fights is fun though

I work at G.S. and I have for 5 years, if you can find a decent stick for $50 kudos to you my friend, the problem with most “one-piece” sticks that you buy from the stores at or below the $100 dollar mark, are generally made out of just fiberglass, and carbon. Thats good and all, they are lighter then most wood sticks, but take it from me, for the $50 you’d spend on one “one-piece” stick, you could get two wooden that will more than likely last you longer. You may want to look into getting a shaft and blade too, b/c on the “one-piece” sticks you are more then likely going to break the blade on it, and then the stick is pretty much shot, whereas with a two-piece you can just buy a new blade.

We have a Easton Typhoon 80 flex shaft for $49.99, and a Bauer One40 Blade for $18.99, which wouldn’t be a bad idea to start with.

ill keep that in mind

e21d19n…this is true, and also we should let llink78 know that the cheaper one piece synergys, etc, dont come with the warranty that we have known to come with most synergys. my vapor 25 that i picked up is awesome, i play puck down here for fredonia and it hasnt broken yet for me. I actually like it alot better than many synergys that i’ve had.

lol i know all this guys, iv played hockey for 7 years, just been out of the game for about a year. just tryin to get some cheap semi good stuff together to get me back into it. but thank you for all of your opinions and i didnt know about not getting the warrenty on lower priced Synergies

i have skates but they arnt your size…ill sell the wheels and bearings for 30 bux

how are the wheels and breaings on the wheels?

yea nvm guys went to dicks and bought a 2 peice for $50, but i still might pick up thoes wheels, and the pink stick for a friend