Hockey Sticks

Hey guys i figure i will ask you guys your thoughts ive started playing a bit of hockey again at least twice a week mainly pond but do some skate and shoots when they are going on down here. Anyway I am looking for a new stick i have a Mission Z10 Right now and well lets just say its not may favorite. I would like to stay with a one piece stick. Does anyone have experience with the Warrior Mac Daddy or the Dolomite theres some decent deals out there on last years stock. Or suggest something else id like to hear all opinons. Im looking for a good stick but id like to stay under 200 even under 150 if possible.
Thanks Guys

http://hockeygiant.com/

Great websites if you didnt know about them already. Cant go wrong with the warrior sticks. I prefer the Bauer Vapor xxxx and the Synergy Elite.

i notice some good deasl on pro stock whats your thoughts on those?

pro stock is ok, no warranty though, I have a Nike one 90 which I like, but it’s a lil slippery, j just got a snyergy st elite grip that will be here tommorow

love my one90… i just picked up another since they dropped down to $120 now that the one95 came out