FS: Warrior Mac Daddy Hockey Stick(NEW)

Hey guys I just had Warrior send me this stick, its the Mac Daddy version and the Fedorov curve grip. It is brand new. I had one of these before and the curve is not my thing, just paid $189 plus tax for it. Hows $160 obo. It is a righty. Pm or post any offers. Thanks guys.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o163/steve2k1116/WMG.jpg

Lefty or righty?

its a righty sorry edited it to fix

facckk…I need new LEFTY lumber.

GLWS:tup:

bump for a great stick. love warriors. use a dolomite myself.

GLWS

Not like you ever take any shots with it anyways :wink:

free bump for you

hahah wtf…i take plenty of shots with it. just not on saturday nights at MIDNIGHT. lol

i always hear of all these nyspeeders playing hockey yet I’m yet to play with like half of you guys.

double u tee eff

U done with Fridays now? This past one was pretty decent.

glws

100 dollars and ill take it right now

pm sent, and yea seriously i never play with anyone on here lol

My back has been hurting me again so I took a couple more weeks off, hoping to come back this week.

that skate was pretty brutal. if it’s decent a few times in a row maybe I’ll come back. I want to only skate 1-2x a week for the first month or so, don’t want to re-injure my re-injury

word.

^ well seeing is you guys know so many people that play hockey, help me sell my sticks thanks

I’ll spread the word :tup:

thank you sir, ive already tried my whole hockey team. doesnt help when most of the kids are to young to have a job.

im in the same boat, i have a bunch of new one pieces but they’re all righties and the guys i know want lefties

what’s your last name? you might have actually came out on a Wednesday if you are who i think you are.

steve bueme, i play for the buffalo jr b stars. its my last year.

I thought you were steve kenny. I played for the stars when we went to nationals