hockey sticks at the Sabres store?

I had a buddy tell me that they sell pro-stock sticks at the Sabres store. Anyone know if this is true? Can’t say I was ever really paying attention or [SIZE=2]actively looking so I’ve never noticed them before, but he said you can get CCM U+ sticks for $90.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]
Just curious if anyone has ever heard of this before I drive down there and they look at me like I’m crazy.

[/SIZE]

in for info. I’m too damn broke to afford a new S19 after having broken 2 in the past couple months. :frowning:

They do, but its hit or miss on selection and how beat up the sticks are.

yeah, they do sell them…They’re used pro sticks. They’re usually in the back or some corner.

used sticks? Eh, guess I’ll pass on that.

THe corner closest to Perry St.? I’ve never seen them there, then again I was never really looking.

You can buy new “Pro Stock” sticks and equipment all over the internet. I wouldn’t buy a used one. I did once, from the Amerks sale, and it was the worst stick Ive ever owned. Even if it was only $40. There are deals out there though. Look into Inno sticks, they are just repainted warriors for 1/4 of the price.

^^^Ya, I always look online, but I’m in the process of trying to find a stick I really like and then buy 3-5 at a time. I really liked my Warrior AK27 but still want to try some others.

Where do you guys prefer to get your sticks locally? I usually go to Great Skate just because of the selection they have…and that nice new stick testing section. But I know Pepsi/Northtown center has a decent selection.

Who do you find to have the best deals? Pepsi? GS? Holiday/Leisure? Somewhere else I’m not mentioning?

I got a used Kotalik TPS r8 lite pro stock before. I lovveeed that stick until I broke the blade. I might see if its repairable now

Great Skate for my sticks locally…Hockeymonkey.com has some good deals though.

go to pepsi center they have 1piece sticks that are knock off ($50-75?)but supposedly made at the same place as other sticks or w/e…i’ve been using them for a couple years now and notice no difference than the $150-200 sticks i used in teh past

they do have some new pro sticks, but most are used and beat

and also likely 110-120 flex. negatory for the average nyspeeder (though I’m sure there are some bigger guys on here)

go to dicks, i know the new strore in OP has a bunch of warrior one pieces, not bad prices either