Where to find new/used hockey equipment?

Where are some play-it-again type sporting goods stores? I’m looking for pads specifially for ice hockey. Only place I’ve known of is Buffalo Sports on Mckinley.

Thanks, Mike

Sports Replay on the Boulevard next to Pier1 and Montana’s. You might get raped on the price but I know they have alot of stuff.

ebay. seriously, so many deals to be had on there

i have a few extra things. what were you looking for?

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:3,topic:38041"”]

ebay. seriously, so many deals to be had on there

i have a few extra things. what were you looking for?

[/quote]

Shoulder pads, maybe a helmet…whatever else that fits me better than the equipment I have now. Most of what I have was second hand and free, therefore some things don’t fit the best. I would prefer a local place where I could try something on before buying since I wouldn’t know what size would fit me best if I ordered online.

so just go to great skate

I have some 15" tps shin pads I’ll prob be selling for $20 as soon as I get some RBK 9k’s. removable washable liner, this year’s design, only worn maybe 20 times

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:5,topic:38041"”]

so just go to great skate

I have some 15" tps shin pads I’ll prob be selling for $20 as soon as I get some RBK 9k’s. removable washable liner, this year’s design, only worn maybe 20 times

[/quote]

Where is Great Skate?

Nevermind…found it.

Great Skate = expensive

great skate is nice. theres also a TON of online stores

i was just saying as a place to try some stuff on.

also, try hockeymonkey.com, icewarehouse.com, and look through the USA Hockey newsletter thing; they have adds for cheap shit

[quote=“RyanA96,post:7,topic:38041"”]

Great Skate = expensive

[/quote]

Picked up some nice shoulder pads, felt great when I played with them today. $32 brand new…I’m not complaining. It should also be noted that I played every other week so I’m not in a crazy competitve league.

I know its not a for sale section but i will ask anyways… Anyone got an extra set a pants they will get rid of cheap. i must be getting fat because mine are starting to not fit anymore.

[quote=“Showoff,post:11,topic:38041"”]

I know its not a for sale section but i will ask anyways… Anyone got an extra set a pants they will get rid of cheap. i must be getting fat because mine are starting to not fit anymore.

[/quote]

what kind and size i have some old ccms you can have for free if its the right size

something that will fit 6ft 180 ish.

ummmmmmmmmm
small med large adult ?

mine say large but mabe because there like 4 years old and beat to crap.

i never understood how anyone could use used hockey equipment…but yea, stay away from greatskate if your looking for a deal.

the why i go thru equipment its better to buy used. just clean it real good thats all.

A buddy of mine just told me about hockeyworld.com