wtb cheap iceskates size 13 or close to 13

ya, i need some ice skates asap, if no one has any like tonite or tommorow ill just wait till next week and get a pair from dicks, lmk

lol. i tried for a year to sell those ccm vectors, noone wanted them, now finally 3 people in 2 weeks lol. (sorry, jkuz got em)

lol

I am not sure what it is called any more, but there is a place in hamburg right by the Wegmans that sells all sorts of used equipment. I got a pair of skates a few years ago for more than 50% off, and they looked like they were never used

its tough in that size though (are you looking for a size 13 skate or is your shoe size 13 and you need a skate to fit (prov 11.5 or so)).

for those looking for used stuff there’s also Sports Replay on the boulevard, but with all used gear places its usually overpriced and a shitty selection

buffalo sports? im prob guna go there tommorow iwe need some pucks too, my buddy made a nice icering in his back yard the things pretty dam big

my shoes 13, a 12 would work thats what size my blades are

depends on the brand of skate too… for example, i wear between a 10.5 and 10 shoe, and i take an 8.5 in new nike/bauer… i think they run their sizes run the largest of the brands.

i still have these… Size 12

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41543

how much?

40?

ill let u know later, im guna check out buffalo sports first, if nothin there ill buy them

k

im still lookin, buffalo sports had nothign at all