Holiday Shopping. Help

So this threads going to basically HELP YOU, the pittspeed.com user select some good holiday gift items this season. I came up with this idea 5 mins ago when I was researching some of my items I will be trying to acquire for this holiday season. I figured if im doing all of this research why not have others benefit from it too. From finding the lowest prices, to finding the best products ill try and post all of my findings here. (And im sure alot of other people are doing this so you can post up your findings too!)

Some websites you need to check daily for CHEAP holiday items:

Woot.com / if you don’t know about this one, get with the flippin’ program. Just bought my dad a, Philips 1000 watt 5.1 Home Theater DVD System for $99.99!

Sellout.woot.com / Practically the same thing as Woot!

Bfads.net / ads for black Friday before they come out, get your game plan going now, so you can have a edge over the ass infront of you in line at 4:30 in the morning.

Newegg.com / Everything electronic, with great prices and usually free shipping!

Some great research sites:

Cnet.com / I know this ones a little weird, but its great to do some research on pretty much everything electronic. Just go on there and type what your looking for in the search box, to get some insight on your items. You may change your mind about buying that $100 point and shoot camera.

Amazon.com / Not only good for buying items at great prices, but also great for getting reviews for items, from get this REAL PEOPLE! Just search for your item and look at customer reviews. (They also just integrated web cam reviews from customers which is pretty neat)

BFads.net is really good. I just got an Xbox Pro through Dell for $250.

techbargains.net is good too

so is

buy.com- Lots of Pre-Holiday sales. Bought a GPS for $119.99 regularly $300.

DODTracker.com - Realtime tracking of one day sale websites

Just picked this up @ Newegg.com:
http://c1.neweggimages.com/NeweggImage/ProductImageCompressAll200/30-120-284-03.jpg
Canon PowerShot SD880 10 MP Wide Angle Digital Camera
For 254.99 (which was 5 bucks off + free shipping, then included this)
http://c1.neweggimages.com/NeweggImage/ProductImageCompressAll200/30-994-346-02.jpg
(a case and a 8gb sd card, valued @ 24.99)

I was going to buy her a cheaper point and shoot, but I know she will carry this around with her all the time and I know I will use it probably more then her. So I figured buy her something thats well worth it that she won’t have to replace for awhile. Not to mention the reviews for this camera are pretty damn good.

woot is my hero

I’ve no problem finding where to buy. My issues come with what to buy.