Want to blow money on the internet

www.woot.com

I’m sure most of the nerds here have used it, but in case you live under a rock made of 1s and 0s. Every 24 hours they have a new item. Ranging from useless, to useful. Usually at very inexpensive prices.

Todays item:

Bath spa thinggy. :o

:woot:

post up everytime there is something sweet… i forgot about this site… that bath spa thing would make a good backup i forgot your birthday/anniversary/etc etc o fuck holiday…

tooo bad i dont have anyone worth buyin shit for or a wallet with enough change to spare to buy back up gifts…

I check it regularly, but IMO the site sucks… Most of the products are shit and anything that is a good deal is a refurb…

I joined, i bought. Just got 2 1.5 mile range wrist walkie talkies.

woah, that’s pretty good

IBWootOff

Woot is the shiznittlebang

Dick Tracy style…

I got my iRiver from there. Good deals.

Thats what i was thinkin! I wasn’t gonna get it till i saw the retail on those is like $30 each. you can’t go worng for 20 for a set.

GeForce 7900GS 256MB

only 139… not a bad deal

Amazing deal,this card is what dell uses in the XPS systems.Its 4 pipelines short of the GT (GT is 24,this is 20).GT cards are $250-300 on newegg.

Plus you can run them in SLI :eek:

EDIT * ordered one LOL

I know… I really want to order one myself, but I’ve never dealt with them before so It’s kind of sketchy.

ya know what they say, if it’s too good to be true, it probably is

It’s sold out already isnt it?

i will post up when i get my walkie talkies to let you know how the transaction went