HOLLYWOOD KNIGHTS

I was hoping this was a discussion about the movie. Hollywood Knights is a great car movie.

I have it on DVD somewhere, I will have to watch it one of these days.

I have to go with Brian on this one. They’re not a bunch of annoying kids acting like faggots, mostly just cool older dudes that like to hang out together and then use the “club” aspect of it to have fundraisers for charity and stuff.

Probably the only car club that I don’t think it totally fucking queer though.

I’m going with DARKSTAR on this. Although I did attend the Cruzin Fews track rental a Q.C. last year. $15 bucks you can’t beat it. Last year the H.W.K. Ohio chapter wanted $35. Hell it was cheaper to go race in the weekend and get some of your money back in rounds.

I remember seeing a few trucks with the hollywood knights stick at a WOW show a couple years back.

What color is the Impala?

Hollywood Knights isn’t all old dudes anymore. There are alot of guys iin their mid 30’s - mid 40’s. Most of them are pretty cool & they have a bunch of nice cars in the club.

Red and White.

I’ve never seen it. You got any pics?

I love '59 Impala’s & plan to own one someday.

i know a few of them decent people. dan works up at pro rides im sure 99345 will chime in and i think boostjunkies sister and nephew are involved with them

mid30’s- mid 40’s is old :drama:

:squint:

:finger2:

His is beautiful, completely restored. This is the picture from the club’s website.

That is old.

Not really of course, but compared to the average age of someone in a “car club”… which is 16.5

the Hollywood Knights are good people.

I was at the Cruzin Fews rental last year, didn’t get quite as many runs in as I was hopin, but still had a great time.

Nice Car.

Strangely enough, I like '59 - '60 hardtops more than convt’s, only because of the bubbletop.

Pretty much any other car I like convt’s better.

That’s beautiful! Before my time but beautiful.

Before my time, too. 11 years before.

I love those too…unfortunately, I CAN remember seeing them on the road when I was young…lol

I would make a couple of changes though…a 572 big block under the hood and some sharp torque-thrust wheels!!

Mine will have Coys wheels & Air Ride (again it’ll be an Impala Hdtp - white/red guts/red spear). I’d be fine if it had a 283 under the hood and a 4 speed.