Holy Hot Viper

:TUP: :gay3:

Does look hot, even though i dont like em.

dawt, bee yotch

beautiful

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Motons. To bad it’s a Viper.

i beleive that is Moton suspension dampers with remote resevoirs located in the trunk.

there are some guys in Ontario that compete with IS300’s in GT touring class that have Moton suspension. It costs upwards of $20,000 for all 4 corners and Moton sends their own techs out to install and set it up for the buyers.

the stuff on the viper may or may not be the $20k set up, i dont know enough about it, but one o fmy buddies competes with the IS300’s and they told him all about it.

that viper is the winnar

omfg soooooooo hottttttttttt

dan is doing a procharger setup last I heard… but same car.

Those look like Moton Club Sports, around $4000, opposed to the “cheap” race suspension which runs $6000-10000.

May I ask what is so funny? I could see the question as valid… same car, and realistically from a visual standpoint my car will be almost identical…internally, my car will put that one to shame. Thats a stock engined TT car right there, I know everything about that car and know the owner as well. Its also for sale…

na… those plans are over a year old…a lot has changed since then.

They are Club Sports… they are the cheapest motons available, of which there are 4 versions ranging from 4K to 12K.

^^^

pics of your viper STAT

Pics at this moment would consist of a Viper with no engine sitting next to a pile of engine parts having almost the same value as the car…lol. I will post some pictures after “stage 1” of 3 is completed in the next couple weeks. 90% of the parts are custom, so posting pictures of them at this point is a no-no. I had to break this project into stages, as quite honestly, it has grown so large I can no longer afford to complete it in one step… thats what happens when you have to absorb all of the R&D costs on the first go-around.

^^^^

Here is your cookie…dont eat it all at once now.

:blah: Hurry up and git er done. Knock off a bank or two if you have to :smiley:

ya ya ya… I am working on it. Finally got word that the last of the parts should be shipping early this week… still hoping to have her running by June 30th. This stage consists of Engine, Clutch, Fuel system, and Engine Management. Next step is Oil System/drivetrain, then finishing touches around the car and the actual TT’s.

phat phat :slight_smile:

oh, i see…

thanks for the update Dan…

someone tell me again what wheels those are