I would have fuckin died…

Lmao

He 100% shit himself.

That was so perfect!

Falls off in his hand!

mad fumble “wtf what do I steer with, what do i steer with”

STILL BURRIED IN THE GAS

throw it in his lap and hits the wall.

still rolling he grabs it like are you fucking kidding? and trys to put it back on. then stops and right at the end of the video is the best part.

flips it over and is like “Well aint that some shit… fucking junk” and tosses it to the side. lol

Wish we could have seen his expression the moment it comes off. Probably the best poker face in history.

:rofl :rofl :lol

I have tears in my eyes from reading that.

*DANGER

Blowing the welds on the steering column!!!

Because race car

^ :rofl

holy FUCK!

that was hilarious and fucking scary all at the same time.

No one one this forum has ANY idea how fast one of those things accelerates. Unreal.

seriously. run was probably over by the time he lost the wheel. lol

I attended a bunch of NHRA races. but no way never been in a car thats for sure.

It was a prostock wasnt it? Wasnt a fuel car thats for sure.

I love NHRA drag racing. If someone has the chance to go see one, and whitness it for real… it will blow your mind. The power is absolutely out of this world. I would love to feel it in a car for a run. they should make 2 up funny cars I would pay $1000 for an entry ticket for a run. ( might not even cover the cost for the run itself I dunno!)

Omfg hahaha that was nuts

They cost something like $1000 a second to operate. I’ve also seen them myself…out of control.

Thats nuts. Wonder how often they rebuild?

I know top fuel rebuilds after every pass, and I think funny’s do the same.

Awesome article with a second by second breakdown of what happens to a top fuel internals during a pass

2.50 Sec
379.86 ft — 248.50 mph

In the time required to take a sip of coffee, Grubnic’s car reaches 248 mph. Some of the clutch plates begin welding together, pulling the engine to its lowest rpm, 6500.