Home game

if $ 100 is too much, bring like $ 40, and pray that u win one of the first two SNG’s… lol. joe, where do u live about?

N. Buffalo

niiice, short drive so i can take everybody’s $ and run. bwa haha.

ok so are we definately playing on sat? if so i’ll turn down my other game for that night. i want to be able to come online and talk shit afterwards =)

what other game?

I’m down for $50 or $100. Saturday afternoon or night?

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16188

:wstupid:

my consistent saturday night game is 1/2 at seneca :smiley:

I’m in town this weekend. Any home games tonight?

if you find one, i’ll be in. I know Joe was talking about playing saturday night. :tup:

we can get one going…me, you adam, that’s 3…anyone else interested?

i can prolly get some people to play tonight… u guys interested in 8-9 person SNGs or cash games? what buy in approx?

8-9 person cash games…40 min 100 max…we can play .5/1

or if people really want to play I’m open to 1/2 @ 200 max

then again I’m open to any stakes :lol:

no rake…BYOB

We can do it at my joint…I just don’t have chairs for everyone but I guess I could get them

i just emailed 6 people, lets see who responds… lol

no rake FTW!

no tipping the dealer + no rake FTW

hrm… cash games or SNG?

tough call… but whatever is fine for me… fucking gambling :tdown:

I prefer cash games…it’s more friendly :slight_smile: :wink:

It’s friendly untill your A high flush hits on the turn and someone pushes at you… you put them on a low flush or a set, but then they turn over a boat and you are pissed off :cry: :tdown:

its friendly until your idiot roomate, who sucks at poker but thinks he’s good, calls a huge preflop raise w/ A3… (i had AK)… and the flop is 3-3-K. he then proceeds to call my flop and turn bets, which come out 8 – 10… then make a value bet on the river. of course i call and then get disgusted to see the A3… im like… what a douche, u KNOW me and how i play, yet u still play the A3… i guess praying for the multi 3-flop worked out. its okay though, he promptly gave away all my chips and was knocked out a couple people later, making zero profit.

anyways, yeah, doooo it.

we are never gonna get a game together…

I’ll be over on BoDog.