Home Theatre Receivers and Speakers

Hi All,

I can get some Denon (http://denon.ca/) home theatre items for a good price. If you are considering to purchase a denon product let me know.

The higher the model, the greater the savings you will get. I can get some of the the entry level receivers that Best Buy sells. Usually they are a year older but has all the same features with the face looking slightly different. The performance is the same.

If you are interested, shoot me a pm or an email and we can go from there. The amount you save will vary, but to put it simply, for the money you’re planning to spend say at best buy, you could have a receiver with more features and better sound output. I have a AVR-3808 and it sounds sweet. Also added bonus of USB and network capability.

Let me know, I might be able to save you some coin.

Asantha

police scanners?? :smiley:

are they Denon? or Denin? and do you sell these out of your ford windstar in malls?

They are Denon.

haha, no i do not sell these out of a ford windstar in malls. I thought those scams stopped.

You’ll have a receipt from Denon and all. I just figure I’d try and pass on some savings to some SON members.

White van scams continue… Madness in North York.

I remember those scams were going on in Niagara about 4 pr 5 years ago when I was in school. Some guy pulled up and was asking if I wanted to buy some $2000 dollar speakers for $500 bucks.

gotta lock this up brother sorry.

if you dont have it, dont sell it.

if it’s commercial stuff then you have to be a vendor on the site…