Honda+Acura Parts, Swap stuff, Wheels, Cars...

[quote=“stmotorsports,post:40,topic:32630"”]

someone did already call dibs on that but no definite sale yet, we’ve been unable to meet up mostly due to scheduling conflicts…

but yes, just needs a diz to be a complete headswap. I actually tracked down a vtec solenoid assembly so that goes with it too.

no pics yet, it looks like a cylinder head… j/k, i’ll try to get a few shots this weekend

[/quote]

Very good, I am still interested in it, so LMK what happens or what you would like to do. I assume this was a good running head, any problems?

[quote=“stmotorsports,post:40,topic:32630"”]

someone did already call dibs on that but no definite sale yet, we’ve been unable to meet up mostly due to scheduling conflicts…
no pics yet, it looks like a cylinder head… j/k, i’ll try to get a few shots this weekend

[/quote]

Any z6 head pics or did the sale go through?

still no pics, waiting to hear back from the person who grabbed dibs first

will let you know either way in the next few days

bump

really need the d15b gone

go get the turbo and I will come get it now

[quote=“my240nissan,post:45,topic:32630"”]

go get the turbo and I will come get it now

[/quote]

?? :gotme:

up

need all this gone, i gotz no more use for d-series stuff

BONG!! somebody come get this shit outta here

[quote=“stmotorsports,post:43,topic:32630"”]

will let you know either way in the next few days

[/quote]

You never replied back with an answer…safe to assume the z6 is gone?

how much for the coupe?

[quote=“baker423,post:49,topic:32630"”]

You never replied back with an answer…safe to assume the z6 is gone?

[/quote]

the headswap? nope still have it, never heard back from previous potential buyer character type thing person…

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:50,topic:32630"”]

how much for the coupe?

[/quote]

shoot me an offer or we can work a sweet deal if you still want the truck too

http://www.breaktaker.com/albums/pictures/signs/Bump.jpg

[quote=ctspoolintsi;618892]EG/EK 4.06:1 final drive set - excellent condition. Great for replacement, hybrid gearing, custom ratios for road racing, etc. Better acceleration than the 3.25 or 3.88s. $35/bo

[quote]

Was wondering if you still have this available and is this for the 92-95 models?

Was wondering if you still have this available and is this for the 92-95 models?[/quote]

yep still have it, iirc I think this came out of an ek trans but will definitely fit 92-00 trans. The ring gear alone will even fit the older cable trans but the countershaft is different.

I can install this in your trans for you if you need, gimme a couple hours on a weekend sometime and I can get it done no prob

BUMP

need this stuff gone soon, grab it up b4 it all goes to eghey

bmup .

cmon folks need all this gone asap, dont wanna have to start moving stuff to the new house

What size are the Victoracers? If they are 205/55-14 I want them.

oh holy crap i’m dumb i cant believe i forgot to list the sizes…

sorry they’re 205/50/15

had an old set of 205/55/14s, thats what i ran in stock class. Come to think of it, i might still have those around somewhere…

i’ll look around

PM me with some pics if you find them, thanks.